ath-m50 really underwhelming bass?
Apr 5, 2012 at 3:41 PM Post #31 of 34
man i just got my ATHM50 and quickly became disappointed on the fact that i expected MORE bass and LOUDER sound after reading the forums and asking which phones to get i finnally pulled the trigger on these today and they werent what i was expecting. i listen to 99% rap and hip hop and these to me arent loud enough. will they eventually sound better if broken in or should i return them for other?    i wanted LOUD,SUB BASS that wont overwhelm the mids or highs under $200 

Apr 5, 2012 at 7:42 PM Post #32 of 34
If you find that the M50 does not provide enough bass, you could try the Sony XB700.

If those do not have enough bass for you, then there isn't really anything else that has more (quality) bass.

Apr 5, 2012 at 9:33 PM Post #33 of 34
Either you got fakes, or you want bass that rattles your fillings.

Apr 6, 2012 at 5:16 PM Post #34 of 34
man i just got my ATHM50 and quickly became disappointed on the fact that i expected MORE bass and LOUDER sound after reading the forums and asking which phones to get i finnally pulled the trigger on these today and they werent what i was expecting. i listen to 99% rap and hip hop and these to me arent loud enough. will they eventually sound better if broken in or should i return them for other?    i wanted LOUD,SUB BASS that wont overwhelm the mids or highs under $200 

and then i turned up the volume......

nah i was wrong about how i said that the athm50 werent LOUD enough. I TAKE THAT BACK NOW!"!

my phone is cheap thats where i plugged them in irst...... i have a habit to speak TOO soon sometimes

but i admit that i was wrong, THEY ARE AMZING headphones!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back