Ath-l3000 impressions
Aug 3, 2005 at 3:49 AM Post #138 of 350
Quote:

Originally Posted by walkman666
Thanks mulveling. I thought the daughter modeling route would be cuter, and easier on the eyes of the beholders
wink.gif

You are using some fine-end amps on your L3000s. Kudos. While my Gilmore Lite does not have the sonic characteristics that you (and some others) have indicated might be the most optimal fit for these cans, I am enjoying them mucho. For me, since I tend to listen to rock, the forwardness of the Lite, with it speed and dynamics make for a nice compliment. Its clutch that these particular headphones are so easy to drive and work well with most anything...They are so very comfy, too!

- walkman

Hey Rangers dude, you really did get your daughter to model your L3000's, like you said you would. Great to hear you like your L3000's.

Aug 3, 2005 at 3:53 AM Post #141 of 350
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonic32
Is everybody so indulged in their L3000's that they have no more to say?

Yep. However, I do plan to continue gushing about them on these forums from time to time. The W2002 are nice, so I'll keep them too. All my AKGs/Senns/Grados are already sold, lent out, or going to be sold soon. Amps that don't pair very well with the L3000 or W2002 will also get sold. How's that for an endorsement?

Aug 3, 2005 at 4:40 AM Post #143 of 350
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonic32
I hope I like mine that much.

I'd be really surprised if you didn't. They're really enjoyable if you like the AT sound. It's not meant to be perfect, it's even fuzzier!
biggrin.gif
[size=xx-small]Sorry, GoRedWings made me post that!
tongue.gif
[/size]

Aug 3, 2005 at 4:44 AM Post #144 of 350
Woa there, once you said fuzzy I had to corral my wallet.

Aug 3, 2005 at 4:47 AM Post #145 of 350
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teerawit
Woa there, once you said fuzzy I had to corral my wallet.

The power of fuzz is amazing, isn't it?
tongue.gif

Aug 3, 2005 at 5:04 AM Post #147 of 350
I want my L3000.
frown.gif

oh wait... I have an L3000.
biggrin.gif
forgot one came back from repairs a few days back.
tongue.gif
now I want my DHA3000.
frown.gif

Aug 3, 2005 at 5:49 AM Post #148 of 350
Quote:

Originally Posted by mulveling
Wait, so is team fuzz just a front for team audio-technica? Something all the cool kids are doing just to baffle us non-cool ones? All this time I've had "team audio-technica" in my sig, all explicit-like.

Nope, it's for all the folks who wish to revel in the power of the fuzz! The power of the fuzz reveals itself in many ways, some of them through the L3000!
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back