ATH A900 or ATH Pro700mk2
Sep 26, 2011 at 2:21 PM Post #2 of 7

Quote:
I still can't decide which to buy between these two. Can anyone please tell me their opinion and the headphones' pros and cons? please reply ASAP

Heya,

Well, one is really, really bassy and punchy.
The other is just clear with some neutral and a little shy bass by comparison.

Very best,

Sep 27, 2011 at 9:41 AM Post #5 of 7

Quote:
So... Which do u think is better overall?

Neither,

But I'm biased, I don't like any of the entry/mid tier AudioTechnica offerings for their cost other than the ESW9. Some of the higher end AudioTechnicas are reported to be nice, but I haven't tried them since I haven't liked any of their other stuff. Either too much bass and no mids, or not enough bass and just a bunch of mids. Not my thing. Hopefully someone else can help you here.

Very best,

Oct 1, 2011 at 8:30 AM Post #6 of 7
Neither,

But I'm biased, I don't like any of the entry/mid tier AudioTechnica offerings for their cost other than the ESW9. Some of the higher end AudioTechnicas are reported to be nice, but I haven't tried them since I haven't liked any of their other stuff. Either too much bass and no mids, or not enough bass and just a bunch of mids. Not my thing. Hopefully someone else can help you here.

Very best,

then what do u think I should buy for around $250 that has a great overall sound?

Oct 1, 2011 at 8:30 AM Post #7 of 7
Neither,

Very best,

then what do u think I should buy for around $250 that has a great overall sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back