Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread
Aug 11, 2015 at 11:45 AM Post #998 of 3,321
Ok what site best to dl updates from, last time I dl firmware from Iriver the firmware was corrupted (was there main international site) had to send the Jr off to get rebuilt. Never had this issue before updated my h320 many time before. Now got me a little worried doing it again, sure the improvements out weight the risk..

Aug 11, 2015 at 11:54 AM Post #999 of 3,321
^
I did every update from there main site with no issues thus far. I just download the file, extracted the file and send to the player,safely remove from the computer(this may have corrupted it if you did not safely remove) and the device will do the rest.

Aug 11, 2015 at 1:07 PM Post #1,002 of 3,321
When I clicked on the link "
color]
" to download, it couldnt unzip as it said it was corrupted. Anyone else having similar issues?

Aug 11, 2015 at 1:16 PM Post #1,003 of 3,321
I just downloaded again and unzipped with no problems.  Didn't install onto the AK Jr, though, as I already installed this morning.  Sorry I don't know why you are getting a message stating 'corrupted'.  I've been using my AK Jr all day since installing FW1.03 and no problems; I do notice that scrolling through files seems quicker and smoother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back