Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread
Sep 27, 2023 at 5:18 AM Post #3,316 of 3,321
how do you system reset, i am using the supplied cable (at least, it's an AnK one)
Really easy. :)

Just go to the SETTINGS menu and select at the very bottom of the menu “ RESET ALL SETTINGS.”
Hopefully that will help.

Oct 23, 2023 at 5:53 PM Post #3,317 of 3,321
Really easy. :)

Just go to the SETTINGS menu and select at the very bottom of the menu “ RESET ALL SETTINGS.”
Hopefully that will help.
i tried this, but no luck, mine is a review/promo model (it's got the branding on the front) so maybe that's it

Oct 23, 2023 at 7:14 PM Post #3,318 of 3,321
i tried this, but no luck, mine is a review/promo model (it's got the branding on the front) so maybe that's it
Strange, but prototype models are known to have different menus settings/applications. It is weird that you have one of those considering how old this DAP is and how many are in circulation. You may have something that may be worth something some day. 😛

Dec 4, 2023 at 11:08 PM Post #3,319 of 3,321
Strange, but prototype models are known to have different menus settings/applications. It is weird that you have one of those considering how old this DAP is and how many are in circulation. You may have something that may be worth something some day. 😛
let's hope!

Dec 5, 2023 at 12:10 AM Post #3,320 of 3,321
If you are not able reset it, then simply download the last known firmware V1.3. unzip it in the root folder and restart the device. It should do the trick for you.
In case you are not able to find the firmware, then PM me and I will share it with you.
official download link: https://www.astellnkern.com/support...oadCategory=&productNos=41&page=1&pageSize=10

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2023 at 6:13 PM Post #3,321 of 3,321
If you are not able reset it, then simply download the last known firmware V1.3. unzip it in the root folder and restart the device. It should do the trick for you.
In case you are not able to find the firmware, then PM me and I will share it with you.
official download link: https://www.astellnkern.com/support...oadCategory=&productNos=41&page=1&pageSize=10
the problem is that it isn't recognised by any device that i connect it to, so i can't load firmware, i'm not using it as my primary source anymore so it doesn't matter so much any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back