Astell&Kern AK380
Apr 7, 2016 at 3:23 AM Post #4,487 of 9,040
Apr 7, 2016 at 8:57 AM Post #4,489 of 9,040
Mobile phones certainly - I listen to my iPhone a lot although I have the 380Cu, for convenience I actually use my Layla straight out of my iPhone a lot - especially when I am just going on daily commute or running/jogging. However, I once used a US$3K Siltech Royal Signature Series power cable to power my electromagnetic hotpot stove, and the water did seem to be boiling faster than usual. I also tried using my Wireworld Platinum Starlight flagship USB cable to connect my PC to a printer because I could not find the stock cable. There was no noticeable difference in the printing quality. 

A little bit of fun sometimes is alright too.

Apr 7, 2016 at 10:52 AM Post #4,491 of 9,040
i declare myself a total fanboy of AK, and if there were AK stores I would be camping months infront of AK stores to get the latest AK device or innovation, so please everyone I do not accept anything bad being said about AK. 

My next son's name will be AK

I am loyal to the core to AK innovations

peace to all 

Apr 7, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #4,493 of 9,040
Best sounding, best looking, and not stacking! What's not to like!
I really dont care about looks or color, I care 1. Sound, 2. Function 3. Battery. Oo size is also important.

Apr 7, 2016 at 10:07 PM Post #4,497 of 9,040
  Okay, I need someone who reads Chinese to tell me if the Dignis case is now on sale, how much it costs, and how can I get one.  Thanks.

http://www.e-earphone.jp/shopdetail/000000086209/

mmm....it is in Japanese. Bing Translator still says (when you hover over Japanese text): taking reservations slated early april.Y24,800 for case and shipping not included. Someone who can read Japanese, please chime in.

It says you can pre-order now and the item is scheduled on be on sale before mid-April. Price with tax included, shipping cost is nil (implies local of course). 2 years warranty. Gotta say 24800yen is a very steep price.

Apr 7, 2016 at 11:52 PM Post #4,499 of 9,040

It says you can pre-order now and the item is scheduled on be on sale before mid-April. Price with tax included, shipping cost is nil (implies local of course). 2 years warranty. Gotta say 24800yen is a very steep price.

About $228 USD.  Yikes! 
basshead.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back