Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
Nov 22, 2011 at 1:28 AM Post #556 of 2,994
Does anyone else find this really creepy? Eyeballs roll out of her disembodied head.

Quote:
I just saw this. Someone please explain

Nov 22, 2011 at 9:06 AM Post #558 of 2,994
Uyama Hiroto / Theme Of Love / 愛のテーマ

Naohito Uchiyama "Rising Sun"

Nitsua / Morning Horizon

Witness - Hope Springs Eternal [A Tribute To Nujabes]

Nujabes- kiss of life feat Giovanca & Benny

some stuff i had in my favorites. everyone should already know about nujabes....if not, you deserve to get punch in the face.

Nov 22, 2011 at 9:12 AM Post #559 of 2,994
Does anyone else find this really creepy? Eyeballs roll out of her disembodied head.

not really. also did she just pick her nose around 2:30 lol.

Nov 22, 2011 at 10:29 AM Post #561 of 2,994

Quote:

Maybe I've been living in Japan for too long but this seems quite normmal to me...

Nov 22, 2011 at 10:45 AM Post #562 of 2,994
Quote:
Tanya Chua has a new album. Yay! =)

I just couldn't stop listening to this whole album, it just gets better every time  i listen to it! All of her mandarin albums are just soo soothing to listen to. She released an english album too, though i don't really fancy her english songs. 

Nov 22, 2011 at 10:17 PM Post #564 of 2,994

Quote:
Tanya Chua's Where I Belong is awesome.

Best National Day song ever. 

Not really, maybe i got really sick of listening to it since I was young. I remember I had to sing it too during Singaporean national day. 

Nov 23, 2011 at 12:00 AM Post #565 of 2,994
The National Day songs were much better back in those days.

Brings back memories of me and my classmates playing with bouncing plasticine. 

Nov 25, 2011 at 2:26 AM Post #567 of 2,994

Quote:
Don't you guys also listen to other styles of music from Asia, such as jazz, acid jazz, jazz fusion, classical, ethnic, film scores...etc? Some did post some electronic stuff and Kitaro a while back, and I wish more people would post a wider range of styles. 

My Caucasian cousin actually introduced me to Gamelan, which is a music genre found in Bali, Indonesia. It's very interesting to listen to, at least for me, and I haven't heard anything that sounds like it before.

Mind the YouTube quality.

Nov 25, 2011 at 11:36 AM Post #568 of 2,994

Quote:
some stuff i had in my favorites. everyone should already know about nujabes....if not, you deserve to get punch in the face.

Nice of you to share. I especially like Naohito Uchiyama's stuff. But please don't be punching me in my face--that's just really uncool. 
triportsad.gif

There are probably tons of musical artists that you ought to know but don't, and I'm not going to punch you in face because of it. 
biggrin.gif

Nov 29, 2011 at 9:52 PM Post #569 of 2,994
Posting some youtube favs of mine:

Old JPop group Dream covering Nakayama Miho and WANDS' song

Group of Japanese kids (indie maybe?) covering Neon Genesis Evangelion OST

Every Little Thing

Other random stuff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back