around the neck headphones
Jun 11, 2012 at 6:17 PM Post #16 of 22
Quote:
yes, i have heard much good about the dt770, but are they better than beats pro? If not Beats pro looks much better and that can i pay a little more for :) Also thanks for the comparsion :)   

sorry i actually own neither beats pro nor dt770 so i cant compare them for you but i own the dt990 and its good so i except dt770 being the closed version and the same brand to sound somewhat similar. and for beats pro, they are always on display in best buys, you can go check them out and see if you like how they sound. beats pro has detachable cable which dt770 doesnt but beats pros are made in china and dt770s are made in germany.

Jun 11, 2012 at 6:21 PM Post #17 of 22
Even though its a bit out of your budget the akg k550 I think fits exactly what you want.
yes, i have heard much good about the dt770, but are they better than beats pro? If not Beats pro looks much better and that can i pay a little more for :) Also thanks for the comparsion :)   

Dt770 sounds better,but I can barely wear it around my neck(still chokes me) and im 6'8''.

Jun 12, 2012 at 9:59 AM Post #19 of 22
It seems like they got the pros, but not the dt770 here in a norwigian shop (we dont have bestbuy) so i will take a look on them at wedensday  hopefully :) Also how are the PSB M4U2?

Jun 13, 2012 at 8:11 PM Post #22 of 22
Quote:
Hey I will just say thanks for all the help. I have decide too buy the AKG k550, after trying them :)  

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do
k701smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back