AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Mar 11, 2022 at 3:44 PM Post #4,381 of 4,614
Hi all,
Ive just updated my Hiddizs AP80 player to the most recent firmware.
When i try to drag and drop files across to my AP80 via USB C connection the file transfer takes place but when i disconnect my Hidizs and go to find what I’ve just transferred it isn’t there? Any idea what I’m doing wrong?
Thanks
Ed
Did you rescan after loading new files?

Mar 11, 2022 at 5:22 PM Post #4,382 of 4,614
Hi all,
When i try to drag and drop files across to my AP80 via USB C connection the file transfer takes place but when i disconnect my Hidizs and go to find what I’ve just transferred it isn’t there? Any idea what I’m doing wrong?
Thanks
Ed
Did you update the database?

Mar 12, 2022 at 12:37 AM Post #4,384 of 4,614
Hi all,
Thanks
Ed

Hi. First of all, did you update database?
Every new folder/file must be checked to be played. It is an annoying but relatively fast and effort less feature of this Hiby file system

Attachments

• 20220312_063459.jpg
    20220312_063459.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Mar 12, 2022 at 6:17 AM Post #4,385 of 4,614
Hi guys,
Yeah i did. And nothing.
When its connected to a windows pc the files show up on the pc. When connected to a mac no files can be seen. And when the player is on and reacanned nothing shows up. Argh....

Mar 12, 2022 at 7:41 AM Post #4,386 of 4,614
Hi guys,
Yeah i did. And nothing.
When its connected to a windows pc the files show up on the pc. When connected to a mac no files can be seen. And when the player is on and reacanned nothing shows up. Argh....
Your problem is exactly why I typically leave my devices at original firmware and learn to live with it. Most upgrades provide minimal benefits at best and quite often introduce problems that weren’t there to begin with. I empathize with you and hope there’s a solution. There usually is, but what a hassle finding it! Good luck.

Mar 12, 2022 at 8:41 AM Post #4,387 of 4,614
Hi guys,
Yeah i did. And nothing.
What format is your MicroSd card? Exfat or Fat32 work best in the Hidizs ( and most DAPs)

Apr 5, 2022 at 2:47 PM Post #4,389 of 4,614
Hi. First of all, did you update database?
Every new folder/file must be checked to be played. It is an annoying but relatively fast and effort less feature of this Hiby file system

i never use database

ever

i use file folder view

Apr 14, 2022 at 7:49 AM Post #4,393 of 4,614
Thank you @vext01.

It seems an operation suited for any cellphone craftsman, with likewise technicalities (glue, heath pistol, panels separation).

the old phones i could replace my battery in 5 seconds

weve gone backwards

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back