AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Nov 19, 2018 at 4:04 AM Post #1,411 of 4,614
Some new pics with Lypertek BEVI IEMs

_DSC8623.jpg _DSC8625.jpg _DSC8630.jpg _DSC8632.jpg _DSC8633.jpg

Nov 19, 2018 at 9:59 AM Post #1,416 of 4,614
Dear lord, they’re asking for shipping information again. I already gave all the relevant info on the survey, plus I gave my name and addy again when I purchased express shipping.

Nov 19, 2018 at 10:05 AM Post #1,417 of 4,614
Dear lord, they’re asking for shipping information again. I already gave all the relevant info on the survey, plus I gave my name and addy again when I purchased express shipping.
What the hell? Looks like this is a recurring issue here. I think you're the 3rd person I already saw to have encountered this issue. Looks like I have to brace myself if I also got the email/message asking for my shipping details again. I haven't received any so far.

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2018 at 10:18 AM Post #1,419 of 4,614
What the hell? Looks like this is a recurring issue here. I think you're the 3rd person I already saw to have encountered this issue. Looks like I have to brace myself if I also got the email/message asking for my shipping details again. I haven't received any so far.

I don’t know what’s going on, but I know I provided all the info yonks ago. Unless it’s just a quick check and they’re shipping it today and they want to be absolutely sure?

I ship out hundreds of multiple items every week for my family’s business, and honestly it’s not that hard to keep on top of things. And I do all the shipping myself. Hidiz (R3) got things screwed up also, I might not Kickstart again.

I’ll just do things the old fashion way, and let companies bankroll their own projects and buy the item when it’s ‘ready’

No offense against Hidiz I’m sure they have a good product and good intentions. But so far my experience with Kickstarter has been well weird lol.

I also don’t like companies doing Kickstarter games and early access. Please code a ‘complete’ game and then I’ll buy it. It’s likd their getting paid to have people beta test their product lol

Ok rant done :wink:

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2018 at 11:04 PM Post #1,420 of 4,614

The email has been sent to the people who had their informations not fully completed I guess. If you had already sent all the informations, can you please just double check and process as asked? As we want to make sure that the AP80 will reach you guys! Also, it would greatly help us shipping faster! :)

Nov 19, 2018 at 11:09 PM Post #1,421 of 4,614
I don’t know what’s going on, but I know I provided all the info yonks ago. Unless it’s just a quick check and they’re shipping it today and they want to be absolutely sure?

I ship out hundreds of multiple items every week for my family’s business, and honestly it’s not that hard to keep on top of things. And I do all the shipping myself. Hidiz (R3) got things screwed up also, I might not Kickstart again.

I’ll just do things the old fashion way, and let companies bankroll their own projects and buy the item when it’s ‘ready’

No offense against Hidiz I’m sure they have a good product and good intentions. But so far my experience with Kickstarter has been well weird lol.

I also don’t like companies doing Kickstarter games and early access. Please code a ‘complete’ game and then I’ll buy it. It’s likd their getting paid to have people beta test their product lol

Ok rant done :wink:

@abitdeef No puns intended I understand but we are not only shipping a few hundreds every week. We are probably shipping thousands of them. Keeping tracking of everything is not easy task when you have tons of orders. Why Hidizs R3? You meant AP80 right? R3 is HiBy haha. We are not the same company haha. The AP80 will come to you man haha, then you might change your mind after that! But please just wait a little bit more. I am pushing things up on my end as best as I can but yeah.. can't do better than this now.

Nov 20, 2018 at 4:36 AM Post #1,422 of 4,614
The email has been sent to the people who had their informations not fully completed I guess. If you had already sent all the informations, can you please just double check and process as asked? As we want to make sure that the AP80 will reach you guys! Also, it would greatly help us shipping faster! :)
@kenloveme I'm 100% Sure that I gave all information asked on the survey form after the campaign was over but I still received an email asking for those details again. I think you guys can work a lot faster if you keep all of your customers details well at the begining so you don't have ask us again and make thing delay even more.

Nov 20, 2018 at 6:10 AM Post #1,423 of 4,614
I didn’t miss any info either, plus like I said I provided all that info again when I bought express shippping 20 days ago. As for the number of units well you’re not shipping them out all at once anyways and if you have a shipping company working with you that number should be a walk in the park.

As for the R3 it’s my only other experience with Kickstarter, that’s why I mentioned it. And they seemed incompetent also, well they blamed it on the shipping company. :wink:

Unless you’re waiting for the bulk of pre-orders from your website to ship out with the Kickstarter backers?

It would just be nice to know exactly what’s going on. I mean to have a tracking info show up in an email, not an email for sales referral bonuses or one asking for info I’ve already provided but they’ve lost or whatever.

Nov 20, 2018 at 6:24 AM Post #1,424 of 4,614
I don't wish to stoke the fire but a more important question for me is why the original address information 'appears' to have gone missing and where is it?

Nov 20, 2018 at 8:28 AM Post #1,425 of 4,614
Got an asking email too despite already given infos and simply returned my answer to the sender @Hidizs

@kenloveme - hope that is sufficient or should this info be given somewhere else (asking because I use the Android Kickstarter app alone which is quite simple maybe lacking content)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back