AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Nov 12, 2018 at 3:58 AM Post #1,351 of 4,614
Do you have a date when Amazon UK will have them ?
We do not have any confirm dates yet but personally, I think it will be in December. TBD :)

Nov 12, 2018 at 4:18 AM Post #1,352 of 4,614
Nov 12, 2018 at 4:23 AM Post #1,353 of 4,614
So not, in fact, taking part in the Black Friday event then?
Yeah unfortunately. We thought we would have more time but we are still super busy with the AP80s shipping so we've changed the plans so it has been postponed to a later date, to be confirmed :frowning2:

Nov 13, 2018 at 1:25 AM Post #1,356 of 4,614
Yes and did you have express shipping? Because I think I wasted 20 bucks, unless you’re in China. And they definitely aren’t sending them out by backer #.

Nov 13, 2018 at 2:03 AM Post #1,359 of 4,614
Yes and did you have express shipping? Because I think I wasted 20 bucks, unless you’re in China. And they definitely aren’t sending them out by backer #.
You didn't waste your 20 bucks don't worry! Just to make things less confusing, the express shipping means we will ship the order by express shipping, it will be faster than standard shipping for sure. We always have to organize our shipping and that's what the carriers also usually do when they ship. We need to select same area, and same countries to ship out one by one. Like Europe countries, US countries, Asia countries, etc. I know you cannot wait to receive your AP80 but please wait for a couple days. The most important is that you will receive your AP80 at the end, right? :)

Nov 13, 2018 at 3:14 AM Post #1,361 of 4,614
Great news to hear the process of shipping is going well. Won't be long for those in Australia either (presumably :))
Thanks Ken, can't wait to get a good DAP to replace my $20 Benjie K3. Will be quite the upgrade...
Thanks! your warm words mean a lot! I am also doing my best to push things up on my end! You will get it for sure man! It will be a huge upgrade I guess? haha :D

Nov 13, 2018 at 3:19 AM Post #1,362 of 4,614
Looks like in the past week, most of the Hong Kong backers are receiving their AP80's right now, judging from the Kickstarter comments. So from the looks of things, nearby countries from HK like Taiwan, and Southeast Asian countries like Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, etc. would probably be the next ones to receive? :p

I have the same concern, too. I even messaged Ken about that, but he assured me that they acknowledged my express shipping request. And yeah, IIRC they said that they're sending them out according to location, which means they probably prioritizing countries that are near HK. Oh well, fingers crossed...

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2018 at 4:16 AM Post #1,363 of 4,614
Good to know that someone got theirs already! Looking forward!! Hope to get it before the end of the month.

Btw, to those who have them in hand, hows the ap80 going? Any initial impressions guys?

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2018 at 4:29 AM Post #1,364 of 4,614
Looks like in the past week, most of the Hong Kong backers are receiving their AP80's right now, judging from the Kickstarter comments. So from the looks of things, nearby countries from HK like Taiwan, and Southeast Asian countries like Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, etc. would probably be the next ones to receive? :p

I have the same concern, too. I even messaged Ken about that, but he assured me that they acknowledged my express shipping request. And yeah, IIRC they said that they're sending them out according to location, which means they probably prioritizing countries that are near HK. Oh well, fingers crossed...

I’m really in no real hurry myself, I’ve got several daps to use. It just seems kind of vague about what’s happening with the distribution of the units. A tracking # is usually generated at the beginning of shipping but no one seems to have gotten any tracking info yet, which seems strange since I guess people close to Hidiz geographically have already received theirs.

The express shipping price seemed pretty reasonable too, so I thought why not- I’ve had stuff from China take over 3 weeks to arrive via regular airmail.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2018 at 4:48 AM Post #1,365 of 4,614
Good to know that someone got theirs already! Looking forward!! Hope to get it before the end of the month.

Btw, to those who have them in hand, hows the ap80 going? Any initial impressions guys?

Build quality is great, sounds signature is kinda neutral but need time to further evaluate it. In short, just great considering its price.
The quality of silicon case is a let down, it just feel flimsy and can't hold up it shape when you attach it on the AP80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back