Anyone interested in an NZ meet?
Nov 28, 2009 at 1:30 AM Post #31 of 75
Oh hais! Got the PM. Yeah It will be great for a meet.
I dunno how I'm going to transport my gear though lols since I haven't got a car. Also I'd get the guys at Audioenz as well into this. The more the merrier. Anywhere in NZ would be OK. I don't mind arranging things.

Nov 28, 2009 at 7:08 AM Post #33 of 75
Hey folks I am also in for the meet.I am a newbie here but am an active member of techenclave( its an Indian Forum).I am looking forward to meet u folks,if the meet is in Jan i doubt i can make it
frown.gif
as i am going to India

Dec 7, 2009 at 1:49 AM Post #37 of 75
Yea, that sounds good.

Any ideas on dates?

Also, I'd like to hear from the non-Chch folk. How many of you can come down?

I'd like to make it 21st or 22nd of Dec, if possible. Else, Feb?

Dec 8, 2009 at 4:01 PM Post #39 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We could always use the meeting room at the library I mentioned earlier. Can book it for free.

Remember, we need sources (both audio and power), not to mention necessary electrical wiring as well.

Dec 10, 2009 at 11:26 AM Post #40 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by chinesekiwi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Remember, we need sources (both audio and power), not to mention necessary electrical wiring as well.

Well I got my iriver h120 which can hold 20gb of music :/

I would also be able to bring my DAC, which the iriver and a PCDP could feed into. And I'm sure someone has a laptop loaded with music?
biggrin.gif

They probably have a few power outputs I think. And daisy chaining multiboxes is FUN!!!

Dec 10, 2009 at 9:08 PM Post #42 of 75
This is my schedule for the summer holidays.

My plans of visiting India is cancelled

I am going to visit my cousin who is working at Scenic Hotel in Fox Glacier .The trip is going to be in the first week of Jan ,i guess i will be christ church on 3rd or 4th not sure when i will be coming back may be after 3 or 4 weeks .Lets have a meet in the first week of Jan or the last week of Jan .

If the dates are confirmed before Christmas ,i will plan my journey according to that.

Dec 11, 2009 at 10:40 AM Post #43 of 75
I'm thinking we should confirm for some time in January-February. That's when most people seem to be available. Christmas time is always too hectic.

Hmm... So how about somewhere between 20th-31st January?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back