Anyone interested in an NZ meet?
Nov 5, 2009 at 2:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 75

jonathanjong

Headphoneus Supremus
It's summertime soon, and I thought it'd be a cool idea. And by the way, there's an NZ group here. Lemme know if you're interested!

Edit: Ah, bugger. I put this in the wrong forum by mistake. Then again, I'll get more publicity here... I'm sure the mods will move this in due course.

Nov 5, 2009 at 2:40 AM Post #2 of 75
+1
smily_headphones1.gif

My vote is for the weekend of 18~20th of Dec or Jan 16~17. Most people will have time off work around this time which fits in somewhat better. Probably around Jan since i'd assume people will be with family around Dec perhaps.

Depends on location as well. I think most people are up north around these waters.

Shove it in your sig perhaps
tongue.gif

Nov 5, 2009 at 7:12 PM Post #8 of 75
I've asked this before, how to advertise a meet interest thread through our most busy forums. There are ways to search for members in NZ and then send pms to all. As quick as the headphone forum moves threads off the first page, unless you babysit it, it will get lost an an hour or two.

Nov 6, 2009 at 1:16 PM Post #15 of 75
I think most of head-fi has bad spending habits lol. Its rare someone on this forum asks for help and leaves after receiving said help
tongue.gif

Hmm.. 3 Wellingtonians (colgateam is Welly). Was really expecting a million Aucklanders to raise hands hmm.. I'll try PM people after exams so.. you dont worry about it, just remind me after Wed perhaps :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back