Anyone interested in an NZ meet?
Dec 18, 2009 at 8:46 PM Post #46 of 75
Can we push the date to 2 or 3rd week of Feb.Coz i just got a job for holidays i need to be working till Feb 15.I dont wanna miss the mett.If the meet is in 1st week of Jan ,i can make it.Sorry guys for asking too much .

Btw i need a help from fellow NZ head-fiers.My head direct RE2 cable is gone bad near the connect.Its almost dying.I have no clue about soldering and stuff.I need any fellow head-fier to fix it for me.I want the connector to be replaced with an right angled one and sturdy one.I will ship out the earphones where ever ur in NZ.I will pay all the charges ,Please help me folks ,I cant see my fav IEMS dying. TIA

Dec 18, 2009 at 9:28 PM Post #48 of 75
RE1 ones are the best ,but RE2 was my first IEM and one of my fav its not even an year old.I can wait till Feb no issues.

My holidays just started.If all goes well i will be going to work at Scenic Hotel Fox Glacier starting from Jan 3 till Feb 15.

I am gonna get what all i have,i know my list is very very small when compared to urs
frown.gif

Dec 24, 2009 at 7:06 AM Post #49 of 75
I am goin to fox glacier on Jan 6th.It would be good if the meet is after Valentines day.I will make it else i cant
frown.gif

Jan 6, 2010 at 1:13 AM Post #51 of 75
I am keen to attend a meet in Christchurch. I even have a mother down there to visit and enough Qantas air points to get me there.

My most portable audio stuff is probably my wadia idock, m2tech Hiface, musiland monitor 02us and cambridge dacmagic + Ipods and iadio x5

Macrog

P.S. Is anyone old? I'm 45 and dont want to be the only old one there.

Jan 6, 2010 at 1:35 AM Post #52 of 75
More interest! Woot! It's early days yet, if we're thinking latter half of Feb. But I'll keep a list of interested parties. Do chip in on preferred dates. And tell your friends!

Jan 12, 2010 at 2:55 AM Post #53 of 75
How about Feb 14th or 15th?? .If the date is any later i cannot make it.As all of u know i am in fox glacier as of now.I am leaving to Auckland on 16th.

Jan 24, 2010 at 7:05 AM Post #55 of 75
Vote to have meet at Revogamers workplace... lol

Jan 28, 2010 at 4:46 AM Post #56 of 75
haha :p

Jan 30, 2010 at 10:07 AM Post #57 of 75
Banned again? This is ********. Probably for a stupid reason again too...

Hopefully it shouldn't last forever. I don't have any of his contact details but I'm sure somebody does? Otherwise it will really put a hold on the plans.

Feb 21, 2010 at 4:31 PM Post #58 of 75
Any update on the meet,i feel its not going to happen any time soon.Are there any Head-fiers in Auckland??.Lets have a mini meet in Auckland at least.I have been waiting to meet head-fiers from past 2 years.Even though i am in NZ i am still not able to meet any one
frown.gif

Feb 22, 2010 at 8:17 AM Post #59 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalspree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any update on the meet,i feel its not going to happen any time soon.Are there any Head-fiers in Auckland??.Lets have a mini meet in Auckland at least.I have been waiting to meet head-fiers from past 2 years.Even though i am in NZ i am still not able to meet any one
frown.gif

What part of Auckland are you in?

Feb 22, 2010 at 9:07 AM Post #60 of 75
I am put up in Mt Albert.

Sorry for hijacking the thread .I have created a new thread for Auckland meet.Any Aucklanders wanna meet please post in your views here IC:Auckland Meet

OP hope you are not offended

Users who are viewing this thread

Back