More bass than an SR225...

On paper it kind of sounds on paper like an MDRV6
eek.gif
(Cringe)
eek.gif

LOL
Garrett

Sep 24, 2005 at 1:25 AM Post #47 of 240

My credit card was charged today, and it normally takes a couple of days for a transaction to appear on my credit card statement (on-line), so they should have been shipped a couple of days ago.

Sep 24, 2005 at 1:27 AM Post #48 of 240
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey
FedEx.

Yup, looks like those of us that chose USPS should be getting theirs tomorrow
biggrin.gif

Sep 24, 2005 at 3:24 AM Post #50 of 240
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor
Y'know I started this thread and still don't know what number I am!!! I ordered on the 11th, where should I be?

Trogdor

I think that's when I ordered mine as well. I'm guessing (based on what others have posted about it) that we'd be in the first half of the 100s. I'm proud of myself: I've called Todd once and sent him an email, and have resisted asking what my number is. It'll be a nice surprise to find out, I guess (kinda like Christmas, only not?).

biggrin.gif

Sep 24, 2005 at 3:30 AM Post #51 of 240
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor
Y'know I started this thread and still don't know what number I am!!! I ordered on the 11th, where should I be?

It seems like a bunch of people ordered online on Sunday. Add me to that list!

I've resisted the urge to call Todd for my number by reminding myself that it would take time away from him shipping out HF-1's.

rs1smile.gif

Sep 24, 2005 at 4:32 AM Post #53 of 240
At 1:16 today, while i was in school, i recieved a text message saying my debit card was charged for the headphones! And todd said he wouldnt charge until they shipped. Good stuff. Too bad i didnt get fedex.......hmmmmm. Cant wait to get these in though, anyone interested in some 10 hour SR-80's??
eggosmile.gif
??

Sep 24, 2005 at 6:35 AM Post #56 of 240
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk
Sony DR-5A headphones I picked up on ebay for $10...

Don't forget to replace the black plastic cap for the right metal swivel rod. It could spell disaster if the right ear cup came off in the middle of a listening season.
icon10.gif

Sep 24, 2005 at 7:04 AM Post #57 of 240
Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyr1
Todd must be shipping them out in greater quantities. I got mine today via FedEx which was a nice surprise My s/n is #65! Now, for the burn in period......

Sweet, I'm #83 so I must not be that far off. My online CC reporting reflects balance changes immediately but doesn't report what was charged for a couple of days. Problem is I've had a ton of work related expenses lately so it's hard to keep track! My guesstimate is it hasn't been charged yet though...

--Illah

Sep 24, 2005 at 7:17 AM Post #58 of 240
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReds
At 1:16 today, while i was in school, i recieved a text message saying my debit card was charged for the headphones! And todd said he wouldnt charge until they shipped. Good stuff. Too bad i didnt get fedex.......hmmmmm. Cant wait to get these in though, anyone interested in some 10 hour SR-80's??
eggosmile.gif
??

Thats good news for me since were HF-1 neighbors
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back