Still waiting for #69!

Sep 24, 2005 at 4:15 PM Post #62 of 240
Looks like #39 didn't turn up today. Damn, Monday seems so far away
frown.gif

Sep 24, 2005 at 4:22 PM Post #64 of 240
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vkamicht
#66 came today!!!!

By the way guys, John still signed my box. Unless he's doing it to 100, or some odd number, I think everyone will get one!!!

What shipping method did you get?

USPS is pissing me off!

Sep 24, 2005 at 4:33 PM Post #66 of 240
Man, I don't know if this is a placebo effect or maybe the fact that I'm experiencing a wooden vs. a metal sound (coming from the MS-2) but certain songs just put a HUGE smile on my face. I guess I just missed the classic Grado sound. These are freakin awesome.

They seem much more musical to me, weeeeeeee I'm just learning to groove with my music all over again.

BTW, if anyone is wondering, they smell AWESOME.

Sep 24, 2005 at 6:26 PM Post #67 of 240
Ehh crap, looks like I'll have to wait until Monday then. Maybe things are just running slow around my parts
frown.gif

Sep 24, 2005 at 8:14 PM Post #69 of 240
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFF
Still waiting for #69!

If you would have stuck with #64 you would have had a pair today
biggrin.gif

(Sorry, but I just had to tease you a bit. Hang in there)

Signed.JPG

HF-1.JPG

Sep 24, 2005 at 8:21 PM Post #70 of 240
So if you guys have your phones, post some reviews for the rest of us here!
biggrin.gif

Sep 24, 2005 at 8:44 PM Post #71 of 240
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Looks like #39 didn't turn up today. Damn, Monday seems so far away
frown.gif

Sad news Thaddy... #39 did show up. At my door (well, really in my mailbox, but well, you know, it sounds better this way.) As much as I wanted #42, it looks like you're still getting it. I've already opened up #39, as I didn't feel like waiting to cross ship, if you even cared enough about trading. PM me if you're still wanting #39. I'm enjoyin' 'em right now though... niiiice.

**BRENT**

Sep 24, 2005 at 8:54 PM Post #72 of 240
Quote:

Originally Posted by MexicanDragon
Sad news Thaddy... #39 did show up. At my door (well, really in my mailbox, but well, you know, it sounds better this way.) As much as I wanted #42, it looks like you're still getting it. I've already opened up #39, as I didn't feel like waiting to cross ship, if you even cared enough about trading. PM me if you're still wanting #39. I'm enjoyin' 'em right now though... niiiice.

**BRENT**

Might I ask the difference between #39 and #42?

Sep 24, 2005 at 9:40 PM Post #73 of 240
#53 arrived on the west coast this afternoon via USPS Priority Mail. I wasn't going to put them on until after 40 hours but I wanted to test them to see if there was a Lou situation (broken driver) and thankfully I'm safe.
icon10.gif

Thanks John for the cans and the signature!

Sep 24, 2005 at 9:45 PM Post #74 of 240
Just listened to Alison Krauss Forget about it SACD with my carlo modded Melos & Emm labs gear,Boy this headphone has a good soundstage,bass is a little loose,but this is 1 smooth sounding headphone,With no burn in I am very impressed, what a steal this headphone is besides being a special Head-Fi Edition.

Hats off to Todd & John on this one.

Sep 24, 2005 at 9:52 PM Post #75 of 240
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd R
If you would have stuck with #64 you would have had a pair today
biggrin.gif

(Sorry, but I just had to tease you a bit. Hang in there)

Signed.JPG

HF-1.JPG

ROFLOL! I appreciate that. If I am lucky they will be on my desk on Monday. Hanging on a few more days isn't that bad.
icon10.gif
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back