Anybody figured out the new site yet?
May 1, 2017 at 10:00 AM Post #331 of 509
It seems I have 2 followers which I didn't have before the new platform.
I've tried to delete them but I can't seem to do this. If this can be done, has anyone figured out how to do this?
Thanks

May 1, 2017 at 10:52 AM Post #332 of 509
I've tried to delete them but I can't seem to do this. If this can be done, has anyone figured out how to do this?
Thanks

You are now following 2 people unintentionally or two people are now following you? The followers I see in your profile are people who chose to follow you, and you cannot delete them.

May 1, 2017 at 10:53 AM Post #333 of 509
Wacky, how do I post a pic?

May 1, 2017 at 11:05 AM Post #334 of 509
Thanks
I don't think thats possible. They chose to follow you as opposed to your following them and as far as I'm aware, they might have been following you before the new platform, it's just that the old platform didn't display it for you.

edit: AxelCloris beat me to it whoops

May 1, 2017 at 11:14 AM Post #335 of 509
May 1, 2017 at 11:22 AM Post #336 of 509
So, how do I contact any staff for help?
The thread I begin is still not fonctionnal and I guess it is too for everybody that would go there to continue the conversation....
https://www.head-fi.org/f/threads/b...e-best-chinese-headphones-dap-section.805930/
Look like I really need an answer and can't find how to contact headfi staff...

If anybody know how, it will be very appreciate.

I'd be happy to help. Looking into it now. Are there any other issues besides the 150 character limit error?

May 1, 2017 at 11:41 AM Post #337 of 509
I'd be happy to help. Looking into it now. Are there any other issues besides the 150 character limit error?

I'm still not able to change anything in my 'Personal Details'. Even if I only try to delete or add one character I always get this message:

HF Error.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Edit: problem solved...not an issue anymore.

Last edited:
May 1, 2017 at 11:46 AM Post #338 of 509
I cannot quote or reply to a post, I get an error uploading pics and their is no User CP

Are notifications for subscribed threads working and where can you see your subscribed threads

Is this going to be sorted?

May 1, 2017 at 11:48 AM Post #339 of 509
upload_2017-5-1_11-47-39.jpeg

"Wacky, how do I post a pic?"

Copy Image or cut image and paste seems to be working for me. I posted another image this way shortly after the migration.

Last edited:
May 1, 2017 at 12:08 PM Post #340 of 509

OH! Thanks in advance if you can help me....
no I don't think there other errors, I don't know if we are suppose to have other option than ''making a pool'' when we are administrator of the site? Anyway, the issue is all about we can't write anything at all, error of words limit will always be there as well as an error about ''waiting time'', nothing can be write by nobody on the thread but we can edit old posts I think.

May 1, 2017 at 12:08 PM Post #341 of 509
Thanks

May 1, 2017 at 12:56 PM Post #342 of 509
OH! Thanks in advance if you can help me....
no I don't think there other errors, I don't know if we are suppose to have other option than ''making a pool'' when we are administrator of the site? Anyway, the issue is all about we can't write anything at all, error of words limit will always be there as well as an error about ''waiting time'', nothing can be write by nobody on the thread but we can edit old posts I think.

This might be an issue caused by the length of the thread title. See if you can edit the title under 100 characters. I saw something similar in another thread and that was our fix.

May 1, 2017 at 2:07 PM Post #344 of 509
Pardon me if this has already be covered.. but how do you post a review? I added the Milo amp to the headgear section but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to post the review.

@Dillan if you posted that review while they were transitioning the site, it may be lost. I lost some PM's that way...you may need to re-post it.

May 1, 2017 at 2:33 PM Post #345 of 509
This might be an issue caused by the length of the thread title. See if you can edit the title under 100 characters. I saw something similar in another thread and that was our fix.

Thank you very very much!
You are right, I change title and thread work again! Hourray!
I would never have found this answer myself.
I think this new character limit for ''old'' thread title should be write somewhere, lot of people might have same problem as me.

Anyway, one problem solve...other ones is about the 30 reviews I write and could not find as easily as before...but will work this out later.
Another time: BIG BIG THANKS!!!:beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back