Anybody figured out the new site yet?
Apr 30, 2017 at 7:47 PM Post #316 of 509
I figured how it works it doesn't. Not real fair but most of it doesn't.

Apr 30, 2017 at 7:47 PM Post #317 of 509
Alright, things are getting easier for me. I've spent some time today just messing around and I think I'm starting to get the hang of this. The mobile version is useless and this one still needs some tweaks, but the admins are working on it so I'll lay off griping for now. I'd like to see the reviews/head gear section fixed and I'm sure they're on that too. Hopefully before to long it'll be close to what the old site was.:ksc75smile:

Apr 30, 2017 at 8:20 PM Post #318 of 509
Ok I would quote you on mobile but it doesn't work. It hasn't for three days now.

Apr 30, 2017 at 8:24 PM Post #319 of 509
You can't do quotes at all or smilies. You can't change anything. This is very bad. I'm not ready to stay too much longer if it doesn't get better .

Apr 30, 2017 at 8:36 PM Post #321 of 509
You can't do quotes at all or smilies. You can't change anything. This is very bad. I'm not ready to stay too much longer if it doesn't get better .
Like this! One more thing I would complain is that the advertisements on the side is huge! While the font of the thread and topic is ant sizes. I prefer the older style where I can read better without zooming in on my iPad Pro 12.9" otherwise I would need to lay off for a while until it is improved

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2017 at 9:04 PM Post #322 of 509
Well just tried to quote and got a error. The ads don't get a error but any members post does. I'm just about done with Head-Fi as they are more for Ad's and don't care about the members. It is obvious.

Apr 30, 2017 at 9:20 PM Post #323 of 509
Well just tried to quote and got a error. The ads don't get a error but any members post does. I'm just about done with Head-Fi as they are more for Ad's and don't care about the members. It is obvious.

Disappointing isn't it ? I thought the big upgrade was to cater toward the members more ? But it seems ads are everywhere and members are having hard time to navigate around. The traffics is definitely ways....down low

Apr 30, 2017 at 11:10 PM Post #325 of 509
Pardon me if this has already be covered.. but how do you post a review? I added the Milo amp to the headgear section but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to post the review.

Apr 30, 2017 at 11:15 PM Post #326 of 509
Pardon me if this has already be covered.. but how do you post a review? I added the Milo amp to the headgear section but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to post the review.

There should be 5 stars on the item page with the text "Rate & Review Item:" to the left. Choose your star rating and it'll give you access to all of the other fields for a review.

Apr 30, 2017 at 11:22 PM Post #327 of 509
Am I blind or going crazy haha I cant see that anywhere. I see 5 stars and stuff in a few places but they aren't clickable and I definitely don't see any text anywhere that says rate and review.

Apr 30, 2017 at 11:41 PM Post #329 of 509
I keep getting this error on mobile trying to get to my posts and other stuff on my profile page. Anybody else get this? Workaround?

"Security error occurred. Please refresh the page and try again."

May 1, 2017 at 1:04 AM Post #330 of 509
I too keep getting the

"Security error occurred. Please refresh the page and try again."

and I am on the desktop. The mobile, while it improves on the rather wide view of the board, its not very smooth on my devices. Also can we PLEASE have tapatalk back

also how do you see someones forum feedback for sales/trades?

and how in the world do you SEARCH withing a thread??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back