Android: Neutron Music Player
Jan 8, 2021 at 3:52 AM Post #947 of 1,374
Last edited:
Jan 8, 2021 at 4:12 AM Post #949 of 1,374
Yes you need a Microsoft Account.

Feb 18, 2021 at 1:48 PM Post #951 of 1,374
Can anyone share with me settings to use with Hiby R8?
When i enable Hi-res driver the sound gain drammatically drops (almost to unlistenable level), and all files converted to PCM (does not matter, WV container, DSD, or SACD iso playing). Tried different combinations, nothing worked. Disabling hi-res driver restore gain level back, however no bitperfect stream as a result..
Thanks in advance!

Feb 18, 2021 at 2:07 PM Post #952 of 1,374
Can anyone share with me settings to use with Hiby R8?
When i enable Hi-res driver the sound gain drammatically drops (almost to unlistenable level), and all files converted to PCM (does not matter, WV container, DSD, or SACD iso playing). Tried different combinations, nothing worked. Disabling hi-res driver restore gain level back, however no bitperfect stream as a result..
Thanks in advance!

Please send message to neutronmp@gmail.com so that it would be possible to collect logs from your device. Also, I advise to contact HiBy and ask them to contact Neutron Code (the same e-mail) to support this device natively (similar to iBasso, Fiio DAPs).

Feb 18, 2021 at 2:50 PM Post #953 of 1,374
Please send message to neutronmp@gmail.com so that it would be possible to collect logs from your device. Also, I advise to contact HiBy and ask them to contact Neutron Code (the same e-mail) to support this device natively (similar to iBasso, Fiio DAPs).
Thanks, I have sent email to you.
@Joe Bloggs can you please escalate internally within Hiby to contact Neutron Code?
Thanks in advance!

Feb 19, 2021 at 12:21 AM Post #954 of 1,374
Hi Dmitry,

I've sent an email to you too :)

Can you just check for an email today from joseph.xxx.xx@gmail.com claiming to be official HiBy communication. It is 😀

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Mar 4, 2021 at 5:09 PM Post #956 of 1,374
This is probably a stupid question but I just can’t find a solution. When I press the “previous” button it skips to the beginning of the previous song, not the beginning of the currently playing one. Is there any way to change this in a settings (there are zillions of them).

Mar 4, 2021 at 7:40 PM Post #957 of 1,374
This is probably a stupid question but I just can’t find a solution. When I press the “previous” button it skips to the beginning of the previous song, not the beginning of the currently playing one. Is there any way to change this in a settings (there are zillions of them).
Under 'User Interface', the option is:

Rewind Track, %

^Until playback progress passes that threshold, hitting previous track will always go to the start of the previous track (skipping the one that was being played).

Screenshot_2021-03-04-18-41-58.png

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2021 at 4:21 AM Post #958 of 1,374

Rewind Track, %

^Until playback progress passes that threshold, hitting previous track will always go to the start of the previous track (skipping the one that was being played).

Yes! Thank you so much sir.

Mar 5, 2021 at 12:03 PM Post #959 of 1,374

Rewind Track, %

Thanks for this. Rewind Track % isn't actually that self explanatory to be fair. It could just as easily mean how far back it actually rewinds.....

Mar 23, 2021 at 10:35 AM Post #960 of 1,374
Hi,
Please how do I find and enable the play through folders option on neutron?
I used to be able to find it easily and I had it enabled and it used to go on to the next folder and then on to the next one and so on but now I can't seem to find this option anymore and the app just stops playing at the end of every album!!!
Not what I want at all.
Thanks so much🙏
neutronmp@gmail.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back