An honest, non-technical Sennheiser IE8 review.
Jul 1, 2010 at 1:23 PM Post #16 of 27
Great review.
ie8 was the best iem i bought,i regret selling it.if i had extra money,i will buy it again.
And actually i prefered it to k701,akg is not nuetral with tilted treble thats why they sound very clear.........and metallic
wink_face.gif

Jul 1, 2010 at 1:40 PM Post #17 of 27

Quote:
Great review.
ie8 was the best iem i bought,i regret selling it.if i had extra money,i will buy it again.
And actually i prefered it to k701,akg is not nuetral with tilted treble thats why they sound very clear.........and metallic
wink_face.gif

heh...I see from your signature that you have the JH13s on order though, I somehow think that you will be enjoying them pretty soon
biggrin.gif

and thanks james444 and midoo1990 for the kinda comments on the review.

Jul 1, 2010 at 1:43 PM Post #18 of 27
actually i should update my signature,i received it 12 days ago but sent them for a refit.it was close to ie8 but a bit clearer so i knew something was wrong
biggrin.gif

Jul 1, 2010 at 1:46 PM Post #19 of 27

Quote:
actually i should update my signature,i received it 12 days ago but sent them for a refit.it was close to ie8 but a bit clearer so i knew something was wrong
biggrin.gif

heh. hope it works out. I finally got my ACS customs for the IE8s sorted out with the fitting, I will make a post on them in a day or two though as I want to be extra sure on what I say 'bout them. At the moment though, the bass is actually starting to kick in a fair bit more lol and I can feel reverberations almost like I'm sittin' in a friggin' home cinema lol.

Jul 2, 2010 at 1:31 PM Post #21 of 27

Quote:
Nice review! Glad you like them! I showed your write-up to the product manager and he's happily reading it now. 
bigsmile_face.gif

thanks Rosmadi!

hope your product manager enjoyed the read lol!

Jul 14, 2010 at 11:36 AM Post #22 of 27
To the guys I've promised, I've made an update with the ACS custom tips review at the bottom of my post. I'll also add in pictures in a short while.

Mar 30, 2011 at 11:35 AM Post #24 of 27

It dosen't say on www.sennheier.com that it has a Kevlar®-reinforced cable like they say for example on the CX680. If it had such a cable i think they will surely specify it. I think the marketing department would praise this important feature. So what makes you so sure?
Quote:
 the IE8s have the best cable quality re: kevlar coated too! Maybe if someone fired a shot, the thin cable just might be able to save my life
L3000.gif

Oct 29, 2011 at 2:47 AM Post #27 of 27

Quote:
It dosen't say on www.sennheier.com that it has a Kevlar®-reinforced cable like they say for example on the CX680. If it had such a cable i think they will surely specify it. I think the marketing department would praise this important feature. So what makes you so sure?

Do a google search for "IE8 kevlar"; that should come up with sufficient sources quoting it as a "kevlar coated" cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back