Alternatives to the ATH-M50 around $100
Oct 15, 2014 at 6:20 AM Post #33 of 35
Hey guys, 

It's been awhile, but I've been listening to the Dolphins for about three months now, and I can say they are AWESOME! Best pair of headphones I've owned (first pair of audiophile headphones I've owned). My only complaint is that during a long session, the right earpiece presses/rubs against my ear and irritates it. It may just be the shape of my ear, though. Anyone one else own these and have the same issue?

Oct 16, 2014 at 10:05 PM Post #34 of 35
I have them right now and no sorry man ive never had that problem.. I find them extremely comfy. The build quality is the only thing ive been a little concerned about... the headband adjusters often slip down while on my head, and durability appears to be no where near the m 50's.. But for $100 who can complain? a fantastic headphone! 

Oct 17, 2014 at 3:03 AM Post #35 of 35
  I have them right now and no sorry man ive never had that problem.. I find them extremely comfy. The build quality is the only thing ive been a little concerned about... the headband adjusters often slip down while on my head, and durability appears to be no where near the m 50's.. But for $100 who can complain? a fantastic headphone! 

yeah i did notice the build quality seems a little fragile, but i'm not complaining. they're still great! I may buy the m50s next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back