Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB!
Aug 23, 2010 at 8:01 AM Post #2,791 of 3,117
Unfortunatly the people of the post office slapped a £20 customs charged on 'em.

Sep 1, 2010 at 6:42 PM Post #2,800 of 3,117
Earlier I decided I might as well make a review for a bit of fun. I was really tired and sort of rushed it so some parts might sound a bit odd.

This is not an audiophile review at all. It was purely done so I had something to do.

http://geek-of-nature.tumblr.com/post/1049202093/review-from-a-noobs-perspective-alessandro-ms1i

Sep 2, 2010 at 4:15 AM Post #2,801 of 3,117

Quote:
Earlier I decided I might as well make a review for a bit of fun. I was really tired and sort of rushed it so some parts might sound a bit odd.

This is not an audiophile review at all. It was purely done so I had something to do.

http://geek-of-nature.tumblr.com/post/1049202093/review-from-a-noobs-perspective-alessandro-ms1i

glad to hear you love your MS1i, and hey, your review is not bad at all 
smile.gif

Oct 18, 2010 at 6:31 AM Post #2,803 of 3,117
I picked up a pair of MS1s last week as a nice little 'throw around' pair of cans I could take with me when traveling. Just on one week later I am supremely addicted to these and I honestly can't explain why!

I've got a Woo WA6 driving them and I find myself going back to these again and again over my other cans. When using my Beyer DT880s all I can think about is switching back to my Alessandros. The things is, I can't put my finger on precisely why this is. Perhaps I'm too new to the world of headphones to articulate the cause. I presume there's something going on In the midrange that my ears are latching onto, and its something that my DT880s and ATH700s just don't have.

Either way it has got me seriously thinking about exploring whether other Grado cans are my kind of mojo.

Oct 20, 2010 at 9:21 AM Post #2,805 of 3,117
I only have a pair of these and some DBA-02's... all i could think about was this sound after exploring so many others! The sound is very addictive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back