Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB!
Jul 4, 2007 at 2:36 AM Post #1,562 of 3,117
Both my MS-1 and MS2i were just slightly less than a week to Florida.

....it seemed a whole lot longer!
frown.gif

Jul 4, 2007 at 3:02 AM Post #1,564 of 3,117
MS-2i is the newer version with rounded cups. They don't produce the original MS-2's anymore but sonically they are the suppose to be the same. I've read some people saying the MS-2i has a little tiny bit more bass but I think its all about the placebo effect tbh =P

Jul 4, 2007 at 3:13 AM Post #1,566 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangaea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I guess I can assume I ordered the MS-2i. Thanks! I am off to find the MS-2 thread.

Yup, you ordered the MS2i alright. Another problem with the old web site......the picture is wrong, you also get the larger MS-Pro headband! Yippee!!

Jul 5, 2007 at 7:23 PM Post #1,568 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by LepakVT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well my 414 pads came in today ... but no MS1s to put them on
frown.gif

...in my house that meant even more butt prints on the front porch and nose prints on the front glass.

And lots of
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Jul 6, 2007 at 6:29 AM Post #1,569 of 3,117
Just placed my order for a pair of MS1s, guessing they'll get here sometime nextweek (I hope!). I stalk these forums a lot and these looked like the right choice for my price range, was a close choice between ATH-AD700s and a used pair of HD580s. Tried some SR-80s and SR-125s the other day in a local hi-fi shop and really liked what I heard, def looking forward to owning a pair of Alessandros.

Jul 6, 2007 at 4:58 PM Post #1,570 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hobbes+ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just placed my order for a pair of MS1s, guessing they'll get here sometime nextweek (I hope!). I stalk these forums a lot and these looked like the right choice for my price range, was a close choice between ATH-AD700s and a used pair of HD580s. Tried some SR-80s and SR-125s the other day in a local hi-fi shop and really liked what I heard, def looking forward to owning a pair of Alessandros.

Good choice in my opinion! Hope they get to you soon!

Expect them to be somewhere between the HD580 and the SR-80/125 in signature. They won't be as warm and laid back as the HD580 or as exciting and "fun"as the Grados. Kind of the best of both worlds able to play lots of good stuff with a strong Grado accent but keeping you right there up front!

Jul 6, 2007 at 8:33 PM Post #1,572 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by LepakVT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well tomorrow will be 1 week since my order and I still have no MS-1s

If they have credited your card, they are on the way. They normally send out no conformation or tracking data.

.....I know it's a bummer, but they're a really small organization.
frown.gif

cool.gif

Jul 7, 2007 at 1:29 AM Post #1,575 of 3,117
well, in fact you are lucky! I tell this a lot, but for Europe they do take a lot to get here! and then customs, VAT and taxes to pay.. .. ..

it's good they really do sound so good..
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back