AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone
Jan 1, 2015 at 7:59 PM Post #2,041 of 4,058
My favorite tip was the Meelec biflange so you're not too far off. Just experiment til you find what works best for you 

Jan 1, 2015 at 8:03 PM Post #2,042 of 4,058
a guy from austria just posted in the FS threads 2 new pairs of K3003 and K3003i, in very competitive prices - if anyone in Europe is interested , this seems like a good deal.

Jan 1, 2015 at 10:16 PM Post #2,044 of 4,058
Very tempted in buying it. But I'm afraid the product will never arrive
frown.gif
never bought something off from someone over here

fear is a bitch
tongue.gif

try to buy from people with good feedback , ask for shipping with tracking , pay with paypal goods if still afraid (so you can claim money back if anything happens)

4 years here , nothing but good transactions from nice,decent folks who sell stuff at terrific prices (even more so , conisdering where i live where everything is overpriced or not available at all)

cheers

Jan 1, 2015 at 10:26 PM Post #2,045 of 4,058

fear is a bitch
tongue.gif

try to buy from people with good feedback , ask for shipping with tracking , pay with paypal goods if still afraid (so you can claim money back if anything happens)

4 years here , nothing but good transactions from nice,decent folks who sell stuff at terrific prices (even more so , conisdering where i live where everything is overpriced or not available at all)

cheers

Aggeliopolis.gr?

Jan 1, 2015 at 10:43 PM Post #2,046 of 4,058
Very tempted in buying it. But I'm afraid the product will never arrive
frown.gif
never bought something off from someone over here

If you're referring to Nomax's ad, I think you're safe. He's kinda well known collector. Not that I know him personally or anything but I probably wouldn't hesitate to get something from him.

Jan 2, 2015 at 12:37 AM Post #2,047 of 4,058
BTW when I use the triple flange tips, even when the insertion is deeper (and consequent talkie I get a better seal) the plane of the actual IEM/filter doesn't enter deep into the ear as most of the tip is empty. So this allows for deep insertion of the tip while keeping the IEM at a shallow insertion point. Maybe that's why I like the triple flange tips the most (?).

sounds like a good solution to your problem :)

Jan 2, 2015 at 12:40 AM Post #2,048 of 4,058
If you're referring to Nomax's ad, I think you're safe. He's kinda well known collector. Not that I know him personally or anything but I probably wouldn't hesitate to get something from him.

if the seller is nomax then i'd feel confident buying from him. the guy is a headphone fanatic and seems like a good egg.

Jan 2, 2015 at 12:53 AM Post #2,049 of 4,058
if the seller is nomax then i'd feel confident buying from him. the guy is a headphone fanatic and seems like a good egg.

Thanks for the nice words

Happy near year to all AKG LOVERS

I hope my english will be better in 2015

Regards from AUSTRIA

NOMAX

Jan 2, 2015 at 2:53 AM Post #2,053 of 4,058
i am on the left side,on the right side its Fried Reim CEO and Chief engineer From Violectric

Regards NOMAX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back