aiaiai tma-1 studio MIA?
Jun 4, 2012 at 3:47 PM Post #33 of 99
I just picked up the tma1 studios at best buy about 2 hours ago. They were the only pair on the shelf an there was a beatport version as well, when I get home and can open them up I will give my first impressions on the sound, and after some burn in time in a day to two. And sorry for bad gramer I'm typing on my phone

Jun 4, 2012 at 5:18 PM Post #34 of 99
Quote:
I just picked up the tma1 studios at best buy about 2 hours ago. They were the only pair on the shelf an there was a beatport version as well, when I get home and can open them up I will give my first impressions on the sound, and after some burn in time in a day to two. And sorry for bad gramer I'm typing on my phone

Since when did Best Buy sell any decent phones?

Jun 4, 2012 at 8:15 PM Post #39 of 99
Quote:
Well here it is for those of you interested, my review is up.

Damn, nice review! How bad is the ear contact when using the foam pads? Is it okay enough to ignore? and which is better for comfort and isolation?
Quote:
would you guys like me too write a comparison between the m50s and the tma1 studios?

That would be amazing! Thanks so much.

Could anyone order these from best buy for me to have them shipped to Sumas WA? I'll pay as soon as I get confirmation etc - and I can give you $10 for the trouble!

PS: Being in Canada sucks.

Jun 4, 2012 at 9:18 PM Post #40 of 99
Quote:
Damn, nice review! How bad is the ear contact when using the foam pads? Is it okay enough to ignore? and which is better for comfort and isolation?

Could anyone order these from best buy for me to have them shipped to Sumas WA? I'll pay as soon as I get confirmation etc - and I can give you $10 for the trouble!

I would but the only best buy that I could find that had them only had one pair and I bought them, but on a side can anyone with the original tma1 take some pictures of them with the ear pads off?, I think that the earpads of the studios might be compatible with the regular and vise versa.

Jun 4, 2012 at 9:45 PM Post #41 of 99
Quote:

It'll depend on your ears really. I've got medium sized ears and I can barely feel the plastic, but it isn't to the point where it's uncomfortable  I found out using them for around 5 hours straight. The foam ones are definitely the best for isolation, and again depending on you ears both of the pads are very comfortable.
The good thing is that there's absolutely no pressure being put on your ears even though the pleather pads are basically giant on-ear pads. Hope that helped you.

Jun 4, 2012 at 9:55 PM Post #42 of 99
Quote:
It'll depend on your ears really. I've got medium sized ears and I can barely feel the plastic, but it isn't to the point where it's uncomfortable  I found out using them for around 5 hours straight. The foam ones are definitely the best for isolation, and again depending on you ears both of the pads are very comfortable.
The good thing is that there's absolutely no pressure being put on your ears even though the pleather pads are basically giant on-ear pads. Hope that helped you.

My ears just touch the back but it touches the ring of foam around the driver, not the plastic. I have not used the pleather pads yet but with the foam pads these are the most comfortable headphones I have next too my hd800s.

Jun 4, 2012 at 10:30 PM Post #43 of 99
Quote:
My ears just touch the back but it touches the ring of foam around the driver, not the plastic. I have not used the pleather pads yet but with the foam pads these are the most comfortable headphones I have next too my hd800s.

Sounds amazing - I love my M50's right now, so considering this is on that level, should be more than enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back