Advice on purchase
Sep 13, 2013 at 1:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

subfire91

New Head-Fier
Hi,

Im looking into buying new headphones and i wanted your advice on the matter. My budget is approx. 150 - 200 euros and i want to make the best possible choice on the matter. I need the best possible audio quality on the predefined budget. I currently own sennheisers RS180 wireless but i dont see them having much time left on them.

Furthermore i like the headphones being a bit bassy but not excessive :wink:. Can you suggest to me some models?

Thank you and looking forward for your advice.

Sep 13, 2013 at 2:36 AM Post #3 of 12
basically what i didnt like about them is the charging part :). also i find volume that these headsets deliver not enough. they provide good sound though but i need better.

im leaning towards corded headphones of a good brand like sennheiser, akg etc.

Sep 17, 2013 at 12:56 AM Post #9 of 12
I would suggest some neutral sounding headphones like beyer dt 880's or ad900x. also do you have an amp because some of the 880's need a bit of juice

Yep! The 250Ohm and 600Ohm version of DT880 requires an amp.. A powerful one! Preferably tube :)

Sep 17, 2013 at 7:40 AM Post #12 of 12
DT880
HD600

If you like a little bit of treble coloration, the beyer will do it. Otherwise HD600 is one of the most balanced headphones I've ever owned in my long time doing this.

Momentum is a blast though, love that headphone especially the on-ear version for going around town. If I didn't own CIEM's I'd go Momentums honestly heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back