Advanced AcousticWerkes partners with Null-Audio for new line of low cost CIEMs, including hybrids
Jan 28, 2016 at 2:32 AM Post #346 of 474
  Those look really pretty! Enjoy bass heaven with the W500. Like you, I keep them on max bass setting for that delicious low-end thump. There's nothing quite like it in the IEM world! 
L3000.gif

Thanks man. I remember you said it's really good for EDM, so I tried it with the only EDM-ish album I have, Daft Punk's Random Access Memories.

Hot damn. What a sound.

Jan 28, 2016 at 2:46 AM Post #347 of 474

Thanks man. I remember you said it's really good for EDM, so I tried it with the only EDM-ish album I have, Daft Punk's Random Access Memories.

Hot damn. What a sound.

LOL I was listening to Random Access Memories through my W500 as I stumbled upon this post! Agreed, this album sounds superb through this iem. 

Jan 28, 2016 at 12:12 PM Post #348 of 474

Hot damn. What a sound.

I don't listen to a lot of Daft Punk (Around the World is really awesome, though), but yes, it seems as though the W500 was made with EDM in mind. Something tells me the architects behind the W500 are dance music fans. 
wink.gif

Jan 29, 2016 at 6:11 AM Post #349 of 474
I don't listen to a lot of Daft Punk (Around the World is really awesome, though), but yes, it seems as though the W500 was made with EDM in mind. Something tells me the architects behind the W500 are dance music fans. :wink:

Oh most definitely. Cranking them up as we speak.

Feb 4, 2016 at 7:34 AM Post #351 of 474
Are anyone going to post detailed sound impression about Nebula One? :)
Just wondering, is it bang for the buck in comparison to Audio-Technica and DUNU earphones in the same price point?

Feb 4, 2016 at 12:16 PM Post #352 of 474
  Are anyone going to post detailed sound impression about Nebula One? :)
Just wondering, is it bang for the buck in comparison to Audio-Technica and DUNU earphones in the same price point?

I am curious too. Like the big dynamic iem designs.
I don't think it's out yet. Looks a lot like Dita's design.
AT have a new stage monitor style of the ckr9 coming out for $99 too.

Feb 10, 2016 at 10:26 PM Post #354 of 474

So yeah these are from the Massdrop group buy!  $249usd Hybrid.
Arrived with a cracked headphone cable connector that split in half when removing.  AAW will send a replacement.  
Either way I quickly hooked up a linum bax to these puppies, haven't taken them off for 24 hours!
My 1st customs, probably wont be my last!

Feb 10, 2016 at 11:09 PM Post #355 of 474
congrats, boy does it look gorgeous, great choice of colors.
more impression please...!
how do they sound?
is it bassy, airy, clean, muddy, cloudy, or just junk?
is the fitting really much better than universals?

i dont know when mine will get here.  i can't wait...

Feb 11, 2016 at 2:05 AM Post #358 of 474
Just got mine in. Great fit, which alleviates my fears of having to send it back for a refit. Need more time with the sound. Not the best I've listened to, but I'm comparing it to a universal iem that is double what I paid for this, which includes the price of impressions and shipping. Really good sound though from brief impressions.

Feb 11, 2016 at 5:26 AM Post #359 of 474
Honestly, for the price, I'm kind of astounded. Great build quality, great fit, and great sound for the price. There are some areas which I think could still be better when I compare it to my Aurisonics harmony, but I'm comparing something double the price.

I was hoping that the purple would have a more red hue to it, but it still looks really nice with a shimmery effect on it. Cable feels kinda chintzy and plasticy too but in use it's pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back