1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

ADEL Technology - Discussion Thread - Update: March 27, 2016: Please Read 2nd Post of the Thread

Discussion in 'Sound Science' started by eaglewings, Mar 7, 2016.
First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Next

Last
  1. XP_98
    Any other advices about a not too expensive (about 80 USD/70 euro) IEMs that could match with the described criterias ?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  2. XP_98
    I have seen that Empire Earth has removed ADEL from his product line... Bad news...

3. ken6217
    I checked after your post. I wonder why? I have an A12 with the ADEL module and was looking at EE for the Zeus models a few weeks ago. Interesting.

4. aussietanker
    Hi guys...

I'm sorry that this post is a bit off topic. I recently bought a mint condition set of custom UE11Pro's - the ones with the original Adele modules. But i can't find instructions on how to remove and insert the modules correctly and I'm dead scared of breaking something. I have googled the question without success (i just get lot's of technical info about Adel and the modules but no removal and insertion instructions) I have also sent 3 emails to the people the company who handle the ADEL products here in Au without any reply whatsoever. (very bad customer service in my opinion)

If anyone can tell me how to safely remove and re-insert these modules i would be very appreciative

Cheers

5. seamon
    UE11Pro were never made with ADEL. Only 64 Audio and Empire Ears IEMs were made with ADEL. Yours might be a different IEM. Would it be possible for you to share a picture?

6. aussietanker
    Sorry, my mistake. I have a couple of different brands of custom IEM's. You are correct. It wasn't the UE11 pros that i am referring to, it's my 64 Audio A12's that have the 4 x Adel modules. When i got them reshelled 64 Audio did them with the original ADEL modules because that's what they originally had (even tho they no longer use the Adel modules) .

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  7. seamon
    You just pull them using your fingers and nails. It can be a little tight buy it's okay

8. chaiyuta
    Currently ADEL goes to InEarz brand.

9. seamon
    ADEL is dead, let's move on

10. ken6217
    Jezz, they're going from IEM maker to IEM maker. Soon to be in the last aisle at Kmart.

I just checked In Earz website. I see ADEL is still spinning their BS tale of saving your hearing. Pressure = damage. Loud volume evidently does not.

I'm still happy with my A12's with their modules though.

Canyon Runner likes this.
  11. Justin0505
    It looks like Steve Lebischak just started making his own. I saw and indiegogo awhile back, but now they're on the website: https://asiustechnologies.com/
    Has anyone tried these?

12. maniac2003
    The Drums you mean? No they are not delivered to anyone as far as I know. Made my pre-order years ago :grimacing:. Luckily I've been refunded without asking.

Justin0505 likes this.
  13. XP_98
    Maybe an odd question : I wonder if an earbud, being not closed nor sealed, brings the same benefits of hearing protection (at same volume) than IEM with ADEL ? Of course, this is olnit taking into consideration the différence of sound quality.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    Justin0505 likes this.
  14. fiascogarcia
    Yes, IMO. Although one of the arguments against this tech (or open phones) is that with increased ambient noise you tend to turn up the volume, which is detrimental.

15. XP_98
    I ment in quiet environment indeed, that's why I said "at same volume"... We loose the benefits of the sealing, but there should not be pneumatic pressure...

fiascogarcia likes this.
First

Back
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Next

Last