ADEL™ Drum Earbuds
Oct 16, 2017 at 3:07 PM Post #256 of 338
is there any mention about the the tips the get inflated , forgot what they used to call them

anyway what a poor campaign implementation

Oct 16, 2017 at 3:24 PM Post #258 of 338
No mention on that project. I think that was the next thing they wanted to roll out, but they can't even get this project off the ground.

thats a shame as its concept is amazing the bubble tip

Oct 16, 2017 at 3:32 PM Post #259 of 338
Yeah, that inflatable tip sounded great. It was one of the reasons to buy the U-series. It's too quiet for to long now.

Nov 5, 2017 at 5:15 AM Post #262 of 338
@daid1 : Wait better. Even Asius Facebook have had no any update..

I'm interested in this product because I'm looking for an iem that allowed me to hear the environemental sound and that have a good sound quality (I only found that one and the Monolith m300 or the Isine), but I don't buy it before a review, only I was wondering why no one had it despite they are in stock

Nov 5, 2017 at 7:18 AM Post #263 of 338
@daid1 : Please consider UIEM or CIEM from 64Audio or Empire Ears instead.. In case of 64Audio, If you order A series (CIEM), you should request them to make ADEL compatible housing.

Nov 5, 2017 at 10:44 AM Post #265 of 338
I'm interested in this product because I'm looking for an iem that allowed me to hear the environemental sound and that have a good sound quality (I only found that one and the Monolith m300 or the Isine), but I don't buy it before a review, only I was wondering why no one had it despite they are in stock

Dunu Titan series, JVC's FX and FW series wooden IEM, Sony EX series, Ocharaku Flat4, Zero Audio Mezzo, a number of other IEMs I believe have front and/or back venting (though I can't confirm how good these are for the level of ambiance you want to hear). There are also some good traditional earbuds these days (check out Earbud Round-Up thread) that will allow you to hear ambient noise even better than IEMs. As well, some CIEM makers have an option to add an ambient port specifically for this purpose.

Nov 6, 2017 at 1:48 AM Post #266 of 338
Dunu Titan series, JVC's FX and FW series wooden IEM, Sony EX series, Ocharaku Flat4, Zero Audio Mezzo, a number of other IEMs I believe have front and/or back venting (though I can't confirm how good these are for the level of ambiance you want to hear). There are also some good traditional earbuds these days (check out Earbud Round-Up thread) that will allow you to hear ambient noise even better than IEMs. As well, some CIEM makers have an option to add an ambient port specifically for this purpose.

Thanks for the info :), I did't know this thing called "ambient port". My goal is to hear the music as if I had nothing in my ears blocking the environement noise, but still have good sound quality. So I know is not possible but I though that an open iem like the isine or the monolith or those adel drum was suitable for this purpose. I have tried some earbuds but none wouldn't fit in my ears like the iems.

Nov 11, 2017 at 7:51 AM Post #269 of 338
hahaha, again we're fed some candy to keep us busy. I would like to see it succeed but I have serious doubts.
Lucky me got my 1964 Audio U8's with ADEL, love them. Hope they last forever.

Nov 11, 2017 at 7:58 AM Post #270 of 338
@maniac2003 Same as me U8 ADEL. hehe

Apina AM4 U8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back