ADEL™ Drum Earbuds
Jan 13, 2018 at 6:36 PM Post #286 of 338
Where can we read those 'glowing' reviews? Anyone seen any?
So I wasn't the only one who wondered who those reviewers were. But I'm assuming those 75 reviewers will pop up all of a sudden. Reading through the lines, they said they spent the funding in tweaking stuff over and over, so they kinda admitted to being short on $ for final production.

Jan 13, 2018 at 11:02 PM Post #287 of 338
The last IGG update is to acknowledge us that Asius is still working around on this project and reports us the reason of his delay. I am very chilled on it, perhaps I have many earphones (IEM, earbuds) that I've played along with. I assume that this project could be delivered around the end of year 2019.

Jan 13, 2018 at 11:13 PM Post #288 of 338
Last edited:
Jan 14, 2018 at 1:39 PM Post #289 of 338
May 20, 2018 at 2:26 AM Post #290 of 338
Has anyone had any contact with Asius recently? Their website looks like it’s not being maintained, and the blog on it hasn’t been updated for almost a year. It has the look of a dead business to me.

May 20, 2018 at 2:39 AM Post #291 of 338
Has anyone had any contact with Asius recently? Their website looks like it’s not being maintained, and the blog on it hasn’t been updated for almost a year. It has the look of a dead business to me.
No, heard nothing from them. Just as the year waiting before.

May 20, 2018 at 2:06 PM Post #293 of 338
They’re still in business, doing the ADEL modules for Inearz. But this campaign is dead and I doubt they still have funds to fulfill this campaign given how long it’s been, but their lack of communication has left me not wanting do ever do business with them again.

May 20, 2018 at 2:30 PM Post #294 of 338
All I know is that I am so grateful that I resisted my urge to jump on the Indigogo campaign about this time last year, and feel very sympathetic to the good people that have supported them. When you look at the history of their business partnerships, it does not instill a lot of confidence. I think like many of us, I was first introduced to the ADEL technology through 64 Audio. Which I loved. Then after about a year roughly, they parted ways due to differences in vision supposedly. Then the ADEL technology teamed up with EmpireEars. Which again was about a year or so roughly, maybe a little more, and again, they have parted ways. Now they are working with InEarz in the bottom of the ladder universal model. All while providing no update in AN ENTIRE YEAR to it's supporters. I mean they had incredible opportunities to work with exceptional companies in 64 Audio and EmpireEars, and whatever Asius is doing in these partnerships is obviously destroying these relationships and opportunities. If I were a supporter, I would team up with others and create a formal letter and submit it to Indigogo as well as the BBB. I know that supporting people in these campaigns are a risky investment at it's core, but at the same time, there needs to be some accountability to a company that clearly is still in existence, but choosing to willingly ignore it's supporters. Which is a real shame, because I truly do love the ADEL technology and believe in it, as I have medical conditions with my inner-ear which these help with. The problem lies with the absolutely inexcusable behavior of the people running the operation. Again, I feel bad for the people that planked down their hard earned dollars and are sitting in the dark...

May 21, 2018 at 10:50 AM Post #295 of 338
I bet the vast majority of supporters of the campaign are members here so I wonder if HeadFi (even that has nothing to do with Asius or the campaign) would be willing to put some pressure on Asius to at least provide us some information.
If Asisu needs to wave a white flag in the project it's ok just do it and let us know but don't leave us in the dark.

Moon Audio Stay updated on Moon Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/MoonAudio/ https://twitter.com/MoonAudio https://instagram.com/moonaudio https://www.moon-audio.com/ https://www.youtube.com/@moon-audio sales@moon-audio.com
May 21, 2018 at 6:00 PM Post #297 of 338
All I know is that I am so grateful that I resisted my urge to jump on the Indigogo campaign about this time last year, and feel very sympathetic to the good people that have supported them. When you look at the history of their business partnerships, it does not instill a lot of confidence. I think like many of us, I was first introduced to the ADEL technology through 64 Audio. Which I loved. Then after about a year roughly, they parted ways due to differences in vision supposedly. Then the ADEL technology teamed up with EmpireEars. Which again was about a year or so roughly, maybe a little more, and again, they have parted ways. Now they are working with InEarz in the bottom of the ladder universal model. All while providing no update in AN ENTIRE YEAR to it's supporters. I mean they had incredible opportunities to work with exceptional companies in 64 Audio and EmpireEars, and whatever Asius is doing in these partnerships is obviously destroying these relationships and opportunities. If I were a supporter, I would team up with others and create a formal letter and submit it to Indigogo as well as the BBB. I know that supporting people in these campaigns are a risky investment at it's core, but at the same time, there needs to be some accountability to a company that clearly is still in existence, but choosing to willingly ignore it's supporters. Which is a real shame, because I truly do love the ADEL technology and believe in it, as I have medical conditions with my inner-ear which these help with. The problem lies with the absolutely inexcusable behavior of the people running the operation. Again, I feel bad for the people that planked down their hard earned dollars and are sitting in the dark...
As far as I know Empire Ears hasn't parted ways with them as they still sell IEMs with Adel as an option (it's under legacy on EE's websife). I may have missed an announcement though

May 21, 2018 at 7:26 PM Post #299 of 338
Actually, the fact that it was posted yesterday gives me hope that they are still around.

He must have pm'd you, because there is no reply to you in that thread.
Yes he did, I have revised my post, they still around alright, but instead of fulfill the campaign they instead partner with inearz to rip more people

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2018 at 10:24 PM Post #300 of 338
I think these are vaporware.

1) No updates on the indiegogo site since Jan1.
2) No updates on the Asius Facebook page since March 5.
3) Can no longer place an order for these on either the Asius Facebook or Asius Technologies site.
4) The CEO's "other" company filed for bankruptcy back in December 2017.

Never will I support Indiegogo again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back