AD700 v HD555(with mod) v PC360
Aug 31, 2011 at 3:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Vukojevic

New Head-Fier
Hey,

Im playin CoD on the xbox 360. Now I have the DSS + SS Mixer + Razer Carcharias.[GT : VukojevicNikola]
Headsets i had: SS 5xb, TB X11, Razer Carcharias.
I want to buy a new Headset(phone).

I only want to use it for gaming, to hear the enemys really good, before others do and on wide distance.

So I want a really good Headset, and I want to own it a really long time. (To play MW3 and maybe HALO in the future)

What Headset would you reccomend?

AD700, HD555 or the PC360.

Please help me and thank you all.

Aug 31, 2011 at 4:43 PM Post #2 of 4

Quote:
Hey,

Im playin CoD on the xbox 360. Now I have the DSS + SS Mixer + Razer Carcharias.[GT : VukojevicNikola]
Headsets i had: SS 5xb, TB X11, Razer Carcharias.
I want to buy a new Headset(phone).

I only want to use it for gaming, to hear the enemys really good, before others do and on wide distance.

So I want a really good Headset, and I want to own it a really long time. (To play MW3 and maybe HALO in the future)

What Headset would you reccomend?

AD700, HD555 or the PC360.

Please help me and thank you all.

HD555 I think is too forward and bloated. AD700 have a lighter presentation and allow you to figure things out. But then a A700 is closed and drowns out open sound.

I PC game and my system runs loud, so I use IEM's or my MDR-V6 for gaming to block out the sound. Mostly, any headphone over $50 will give you what you're looking for because you be able to figure out where the gun shots are coming from, just left or right.

This is placed on no matter how much money you spend because the audio going to the headphones is simple and not recorded that well for gaming. Stick to something you can enjoy for gaming and music to make more use out of them

+1 for A700's. Not the AD700's, but the A700's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back