Acoustic Research Mysterious New Audiophile DAP
Mar 29, 2013 at 8:35 AM Post #91 of 215
Quote:
Too bad for them we heard all about it a month ago, and have already lost interest. 
biggrin.gif

It is really too bad, because I think with the appropriate communication, this product easily has its place competing with the top players...SQ comparable to the top with small size and simple UI, i.e. what most people what. All it lacks are two things: longer battery life and a brand recognition that would comfort people in buying it.

Mar 29, 2013 at 11:36 AM Post #92 of 215
I believe this device is more your style: http://www.head-fi.org/t/651769/fiio-x3-appreciation-and-impressions-thread-update-march-20th-read-the-first-post-before-posting

Mar 29, 2013 at 6:03 PM Post #97 of 215
So you are coming to the thread to say that a player no one has heard is better than a player I have tested....mmmm...interesting....from a purely sociological point of view.

I've never said that,...but I guess you're assuming this?

Whatever,...enjoy your device!!! Have a great weekend as well,...:wink:

Apr 14, 2013 at 3:18 AM Post #100 of 215
The non expandable memory made 800 dollar price rather steep, someone wod have to say this sound as good as the dx100 and have an ipod ui for me to be actually interested

Apr 14, 2013 at 10:10 AM Post #101 of 215
The SQ is in the same category as the DX100 but darker. The UI is ultra simple, and with physical.buttons. I still prefer the DX100 sound.
The non expandable memory made 800 dollar price rather steep, someone wod have to say this sound as good as the dx100 and have an ipod ui for me to be actually interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back