Acoustic Research Mysterious New Audiophile DAP
Jun 8, 2013 at 3:03 AM Post #109 of 215
Hopefully the Technical people from AR had read this thread.
If they can improve the features in ARM1 like:

- adding a micro SD slot (at least one)
- double the battery life to 10 hrs or 12 hrs.
- able to play more lossless format such as Apple Lossless (ALAC)
- 40 ~ 50% cheaper price

Jun 8, 2013 at 7:17 PM Post #110 of 215
Good luck on that :)
Hopefully the Technical people from AR had read this thread.
If they can improve the features in ARM1 like:

- adding a micro SD slot (at least one)
- double the battery life to 10 hrs or 12 hrs.
- able to play more lossless format such as Apple Lossless (ALAC)
- 40 ~ 50% cheaper price

Aug 21, 2013 at 11:36 AM Post #111 of 215
I'm one of those mandrains who bought it in a rush and then discovered that it's internal storage is actually microSD with no slot available on the chassis. WHAT A JOKE! Not for the fact that it drives my Ultrasone Pro 2900 the way I want it I would have returned the stupid machine.

Aug 21, 2013 at 9:05 PM Post #115 of 215
Quote:

Then you'll see the following dialogue, where you can click on 'browse', and choose the file from your hard drive:

Well, thank you! But now the problem is that I don't see the tool bar in the first place. It only appears after about 2 minutes I opened the page. When I clicked the insert image button, I get the "Please Wait..." and the process bar. However I never see the Embed an Image window pop up
frown.gif
. Any ideas about how I could fix it? I am currently using IE10. Might it have something to do with cookies or IE cache?

Aug 21, 2013 at 9:06 PM Post #116 of 215
You can't attach any pics because you only have 4 posts.( need to have more before that option kicks in )
 If you can provide a link to an external image hosting site someone can upload it here for you .

Aug 21, 2013 at 9:11 PM Post #117 of 215
You can't attach any pics because you only have 4 posts.( need to have more before that option kicks in )
 If you can provide a link to an external image hosting site someone can upload it here for you .

At least I know the forum where they posted it. It is a Chinese forum though. Here's the link http://www.erji.net/read.php?tid=1512000&fpage=0&toread=&page=1 You should be able to see the pic once you've loaded the full page

Aug 21, 2013 at 9:20 PM Post #118 of 215

At least I know the forum where they posted it. It is a Chinese forum though. Here's the link http://www.erji.net/read.php?tid=1512000&fpage=0&toread=&page=1You should be able to see the pic once you've loaded the full page

I see some furious reactions towards the internal storage being a TF card and having no slot on the chassis. If you read Mandrain, you might find the posts "amusing".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back