Acoustic Research M20 Coming soon
Mar 12, 2017 at 10:57 PM Post #346 of 553
  Sorry folks I just looked on the AR website and found to styles of cases available. I just ordered from there.

Thanks to the folks at AR for such a good discount and deal on the M20 just for signing up for the newsletter.
My face looks like this today
biggrin.gif
wink_face.gif
!

Sorry to drag up this old post but I can't find any cases on the AR website. Do you have a link?

Mar 13, 2017 at 12:55 AM Post #348 of 553
http://www.acousticresearch-hifi.com/black-leather-protective-case/

Thanks, I actually just found it using Google search but before I couldn't find a link from the actual website. Seems that it can only be bought in the USA though so I've written an email to the Thailand distributor to see if they have any.

Mar 13, 2017 at 10:46 PM Post #349 of 553
I tested it even further and it seems to me that all songs in Mp3 format will not play. Songs in flac format seems to be mostly working. This is unacceptable.

@AR-Voice

Are there any updates on this issue? It has been months and I see no progress... Are your developers that incompetent? I'm not even expecting an improvement in user experience at this point. At LEAST release a hot fix for those who upgraded to 1.4.6b so that we can play all audio formats. This is just a BASIC functionality that all high end DAPs should provide.

Mar 13, 2017 at 10:54 PM Post #350 of 553
@AR-Voice

Are there any updates on this issue? It has been months and I see no progress... Are your developers that incompetent? I'm not even expecting an improvement in user experience at this point. At LEAST release a hot fix for those who upgraded to 1.4.6b so that we can play all audio formats. This is just a BASIC functionality that all high end DAPs should provide.

Mp3 works fine for me on the latest firmware

Mar 14, 2017 at 2:05 AM Post #352 of 553
By "latest firmware" you actually mean 1.3.6 right? Those who upgraded to the 1.4.6b beta version in November are not able to "downgrade" to 1.3.6.

Oh yeah, sorry I had a memory error. I have 1.3.6.0-BT. For some reason I was thinking 14

Mar 14, 2017 at 9:05 AM Post #353 of 553
AR-Voice has been logged in, but has not responded to my questions here or via pm. I have a faulty m20 (loose jack and distortion in the sound at times) and have contacted their customer service for an exchange. Nothing yet. Not super impressed with the silent treatment.

Mar 14, 2017 at 11:36 PM Post #354 of 553
@AR-Voice has been logged in, but has not responded to my questions here or via pm. I have a faulty m20 (loose jack and distortion in the sound at times) and have contacted their customer service for an exchange. Nothing yet. Not super impressed with the silent treatment.

Someone new will take over AR-Voice this week. I suggest to repost any outstanding queries here. They have been alerted to watch out for updated problem reports.

Mar 15, 2017 at 1:32 AM Post #355 of 553
@AR-Voice has been logged in, but has not responded to my questions here or via pm. I have a faulty m20 (loose jack and distortion in the sound at times) and have contacted their customer service for an exchange. Nothing yet. Not super impressed with the silent treatment.

Hi, can you please elaborate what distortion you are hearing?
is it related to the loose jack or something else?

Apr 3, 2017 at 3:37 AM Post #356 of 553
Acoustic Research will be at CanJam SoCal on April 8-9. Please come and see us in Booth 66-67. Exciting new products including headphones, in-ear earphones and M200 Music player will be presented!

Apr 3, 2017 at 4:33 AM Post #357 of 553
  Acoustic Research will be at CanJam SoCal on April 8-9. Please come and see us in Booth 66-67. Exciting new products including headphones, in-ear earphones and M200 Music player will be presented!

Wait in-ears as well? Color me interested! 
etysmile.gif

Apr 3, 2017 at 10:04 AM Post #358 of 553
Has anyone seen or used the new leather case for their DP X1? Better price than others I've seen if not stylo...

http://www.onkyousa.com/Products/model.php?m=DPA-PUX1&class=Accessory&source=RelatedModels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back