Acoustic Research M20 Coming soon
Jul 12, 2020 at 5:31 PM Post #541 of 553
Are these scratches on the protective film or on directly on the glass?
Any other technical issues that you can report or nothing else?
I understood you are not entirely happy with the sound signature, or awful firmware?
Those sudden explosive volume increase or lack of support is truly worrying.
Thanks

Screen. ive never encountered any technical issues with the unit and i think soundwise its good. So on technicalities its a-ok.

Jul 20, 2020 at 4:59 PM Post #542 of 553
I found with my m20 the volume issue with it going loud only happens when the battery is at a low level.
These Daps have a tendancy to just randemly shut down which I have experienced a number of times.Decent sound though.

Feb 23, 2021 at 10:39 AM Post #544 of 553
Hello! Could somebody share a link to the latest AR-M20 firmware. Official links are no longer working.
I'm disgusted at the way they (AR/Voxx) just jumped ship and left users with literally nothing - really one of the worst customer experiences I've ever had and right up there with the Trinity Audio debacle.

Unfortunately, I don't have any firmware versions saved but I am charging my unit to see if I can find a way to extract the firmware from it. I'm not confident that I'll get anything though so if someone else still has a firmware pls do share it here.

Feb 23, 2021 at 2:09 PM Post #546 of 553
Mine is still working fine. Issues i had were with the previous firmware where volume suddenly goes up if you press the volume button 2xs in quick succession. Problems have disappeared after the update.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2021 at 1:54 PM Post #548 of 553
I just happened to see the thread title and thought perhaps it needs to be changed now?🤷‍♀️

Oct 25, 2021 at 5:33 AM Post #549 of 553
Anybody who has successfully installed tidal and make it work?i was able to install tidal but can't log in.getting an error saying that there's an error with the network. You guys have any work around?

Feb 13, 2022 at 9:18 AM Post #551 of 553
Anyone still using this dap?
Not often but every time I do, I mourn the loss of a brand with huge potential. Despite being limited to the 3.5mm single-ended output, it sounds wonderful and that big screen is to die for...

Apr 30, 2024 at 4:20 PM Post #553 of 553
Anyone tried a larger memory card bigger than 1TB and what size if anyone has, and can confirm it works? I have got this Dap back out again not used it in a while. This sounds fantastic feeding full upsampled files created in remastero PGGB @ 768KHz 24bit. This does create large files but the sound I am getting using my Meze Empyrean Original with new angled pads is crazy good.

Any info on the memory card is appreciated.

Nay

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back