Absolute best budget earbuds?
Jul 10, 2017 at 8:42 AM Post #1,681 of 2,999
Jul 10, 2017 at 1:47 PM Post #1,682 of 2,999
I was thinking to buy them but was not sure about colour if Gold colour will look good or not so did not buy. :| From details perspective, looks good. https://goo.gl/nzroHQ

Also, I noticed that some information do no match. Like in Ebay they mentioned freq range from 50-20000 Hz but in AliExpress it is 20-20000.
MoreBlue seems to be great products with good Bass. I think someone else bought these up on this thread before I knew the MoreBlue brand name. I bet they sound good.

Jul 10, 2017 at 5:45 PM Post #1,685 of 2,999
There might be something wrong with your pair if they don't sound bassy out of the package. Burn in won't make them bassier. I don't have a **** pt15 to compare to, but I didn't think people thought of the pt15 as bassy. Are you saying your pt15 has more bass than your Vido? If you are looking for another budget earbud with good bass I would recommend the Edifier H180. I have heard good things about the Yincrow x6 and EMX500 as well, but I haven't got my hands on those yet.
I think they sound very powerful but not bassy as SHE3800 (that I have and compared to ). It seems to easily became irritating on the high. Drums are fine, but... I think that I need to re-educate my ears at this new kind of sound of Vido.

Jul 10, 2017 at 6:05 PM Post #1,686 of 2,999
I think they sound very powerful but not bassy as SHE3800 (that I have and compared to ). It seems to easily became irritating on the high. Drums are fine, but... I think that I need to re-educate my ears at this new kind of sound of Vido.

Interesting, coming from the SHE3800 I can understand why you might feel that way. The SHE3800's treble is for sure lesser than the Vido, which gives the impression of a warmer sound overall and more bass. Measurements indicate a similar level of bass and extension between the two but in reality this will depend on fit and how the dampening was designed imo. I don't find the treble on the Vido to be irritating or harsh at all. I would describe it as very laid back actually, but to each their own. Here is a FR graph comparing the SHE3800 to the Vido:

she3800-vs-vido-frequency-response.png

Jul 10, 2017 at 8:19 PM Post #1,687 of 2,999
Ok. I can see MoreBlue earphones but it seems they have in-ear earphones and not Earbuds which we want. Do u hv any link to MoreBlue earbud?
That's the only Earbud they've made so far. At least of what I've seen on ebay. The DM8 is a great earphone for the price. Good bass I was surprised on the sq. I mean less than four bucks.

Jul 12, 2017 at 1:18 AM Post #1,689 of 2,999
Interesting, coming from the SHE3800 I can understand why you might feel that way. The SHE3800's treble is for sure lesser than the Vido, which gives the impression of a warmer sound overall and more bass. Measurements indicate a similar level of bass and extension between the two but in reality this will depend on fit and how the dampening was designed imo. I don't find the treble on the Vido to be irritating or harsh at all. I would describe it as very laid back actually, but to each their own. Here is a FR graph comparing the SHE3800 to the Vido:

You seem to make too much sense slappypete!

Jul 12, 2017 at 5:51 PM Post #1,690 of 2,999
MoreBlue DM8 is in-earn earphones and not earbud.
Why yes indeed. You should try them really surprising how good they are.

Jul 14, 2017 at 10:49 AM Post #1,691 of 2,999
@AkashS04 Got confused and replied to you in this thread :)

I have the K64 black cable without mic and this description is correct:
Not received yet, but I think some headier try them and don't find them bad...I find this little sound description from ''weedophile'' page:

''K64 (white cables)
Bright, the mids and bass lacks body, but enjoyable for certain type of music. Hence not really versatile.''

To me the lack of body in mids/voices makes me not use them.

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2017 at 11:05 AM Post #1,692 of 2,999
@AkashS04 Got confused and replied to you in this thread :)

I have the K64 black cable without mic and this description is correct:

To me the lack of body in mids/voices makes me not use them.
Actually many same earbuds with different names are there on AE. Anyway, if this lacks bass and bright, then surely not for me :| Looks there is no earbud with 64 or more than that impedence which has bassy and boomy and warm sound but also with Mic. I guess all are without Mic and only 32 or less ohms ones are with mic.

Jul 17, 2017 at 3:33 PM Post #1,693 of 2,999
SEAHF AWK-F32 just landed in my ears and I must admit it's a real delight with first songs I listen to (Vespertine-Bjork). Bass is quite textured and punchy, brightish fowards vocal and excellent details retreival, soundstage is wide and immersive too. Just begin with these and they pass first test wich is: I want more.
To note: it include the really nice earbud tips that is kind of a revolution for comfort and sound rendering (i'm excited to try this tips with other earbuds!).
Pics:
P7170014.JPG P7170019.JPG

Jul 17, 2017 at 4:26 PM Post #1,694 of 2,999
Jul 18, 2017 at 2:48 PM Post #1,695 of 2,999
What is the difference between Yincrow X6 and SHE3800 ins terms of sound. Both has same Thumping and Boomy bass and warm sound but Yincrow is better quality build and more durable? or both are 1x1 in all departments? Can anyone pls post comparison?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back