1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Absolute best budget earbuds?

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. Tayyab Pirzada
    Hey everyone,

What are the absolute best budget earbuds in your opinion? For example like VE Monk.

2. DarkZenith
    Awei ES10 : less than $4 (http://www.gearbest.com/earphones/pp_144726.html)
    Bassy and warm earbuds, with a good amount of details and a fairly large soundstage.

3. Tayyab Pirzada
    Thanks a lot for this

4. Tayyab Pirzada
    Is that it? Awei ES10?

5. willywill
    The one that come with a smarphone, most people don't use it so if a family member buy a new phone ask then to give you the ear buds.

6. zabunny94
    a $3 earbud called Vido

and philips she3800 which cost around $3 too

7. Danneq
    I have not listened to it yet, but just ordered two pairs: TY Hi-Z HP-32

Apparently the maker is a friend of Lee from Venture Electronic. I read a comparison the other day between the original Monk and the TY Hi-Z HP-32 and that person prefered the TY Hi-Z HP-32 by far. The name does seem to be a negative thing. "Monk" is so much easier to remember.

I have  tried some cheap ones but ended up trading, selling or giving them away. Except for Monk and Monk+. Now I have started to prefer Monk+ to the original Monk and I'm curious about how the TY Hi-Z HP-32 can compete against the Monk+...

8. Tayyab Pirzada
    Interesting

9. Danneq
    Golov posted a link to the comparison in the earbuds thread. Thanks to Golov I spent more money yesterday! (well, only $15.80 in total for 2 pairs...)

10. kiler
    Has anyone made a comparison of the buds they are suggesting to the Monk? I'm curious 

11. Danneq
  12. kiler
  13. Danneq
    I've only seen it from Penon audio. It's $1 more expensive if you order from their home page than if you order from their page on Ali express. I still ordered from their home page since you can pay with Paypal there. I had to pay $15.80 instead of $13.80 for 2 pairs including shipping. I think I can survive paying $2 extra...

14. lynn snowduck
    I prefer the TY HI-Z 32 to the Monk+ slightly better bass and more transparency. At under four dollars the Plextone X41m are hard to beat for good bass and detailed treble

15. Willber
    I have just received my SHE3800 and OOTB I am very impressed. I shall use them for a few days and then post a comparison with Monk+ and Hi-Z 32 on here.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last