About to buy first pair of IEMs - RHA MA750s
Nov 14, 2014 at 10:20 AM Post #31 of 75
Hi Guys, totally new here but i wanted to chime in. I have both the 215 and the 750 and I always turn to the RHA whenever I just want to have fun listening to my music. They are not totally neutral, but they are much more even than the 215. I mind the 215 to be a bit too muddy. I think the main thing g going. For the 215's is that for just under 100 you get removable cables. As for burn in, I can say that the 750's improved with burn in. Whether its physcological or real, I noticed a difference with about a full 24 he's. From there they just kept getting better. I will definitely be getting the T10 (without mic) when they release it next month.

Nov 14, 2014 at 1:22 PM Post #32 of 75
Very interesting observations.I feel like there is nothing wrong at all with the 215s (save a bit muffled) but they just don't compare to the 750s. I would not have had that view right out of the box.

It's true the 750s just get better over time. My first reaction was in fact a bit negative but whether it's a matter of my head adjusting to the output, or the output of the IEMs evolving, there's no doubt in my mind that the presentation has improved and continues to do so. I almost gave up on them early and I'm glad I didn't. 

NOW I'm wondering if I should return them - I still have about a day and exchange them upward for the T10s! I'm not sure I can afford them, and I CERTAINLY cannot afford them both. Trying to get a sense of how the two compare. 

I think in the end I'll stick with the 750s and just be happy. One can only spend so much - or at least I can. Were they closer to $150.00 I would do it, but almost $200.00 is just a stretch for me. Not saying they wouldn't be worth it...just a budget issue.

Anyway, keep on rocking,

Mr Monte

Nov 17, 2014 at 11:55 AM Post #33 of 75
I'm keen to get the 750 but was wondering if anyone believes RHA will update them any time soon? They were released sep-oct 2013 but in terms of headphones they're relatively new. Shure SE 215 has been around since 2011. I'm guessing an update is unlikely since it would cannibalise sales of the T10 but wanted to ask around first.

Nov 17, 2014 at 12:31 PM Post #34 of 75
I'm keen to get the 750 but was wondering if anyone believes RHA will update them any time soon? They were released sep-oct 2013 but in terms of headphones they're relatively new. Shure SE 215 has been around since 2011. I'm guessing an update is unlikely since it would cannibalise sales of the T10 but wanted to ask around first.

Evening,

The MA750/MA750i is not due for any major updates in foreseeable future!

Thanks,

RHA Team

Nov 17, 2014 at 5:18 PM Post #35 of 75
Wow, you guys are awesome for being so honest and direct, thanks! I'm pretty much sold on getting RHA, it's just a matter of which and when. Keep up the great work!

Nov 18, 2014 at 7:54 AM Post #36 of 75
an interesting note - on his website Joker says that the T10s are not, in fact, an upgrade from the 750, but just a different, more bass-heavy, signature. I'm passing it on because I was considering investing in them but,  having recently invested in the 750s and enjoying them very much, decided to hold pat. 

If anyone has the T10, I'd be interested in whether you agree with Joker's assessment. For others thinking about it, just take the comments as additional data points. 

RHA Team - any insights?

Nov 18, 2014 at 9:11 AM Post #37 of 75
  an interesting note - on his website Joker says that the T10s are not, in fact, an upgrade from the 750, but just a different, more bass-heavy, signature. I'm passing it on because I was considering investing in them but,  having recently invested in the 750s and enjoying them very much, decided to hold pat. 

If anyone has the T10, I'd be interested in whether you agree with Joker's assessment. For others thinking about it, just take the comments as additional data points. 

RHA Team - any insights?

I have both and I completely agree. I should add that the sound on the T10's is quite addicting, once you get past how bass heavy they are. If one is happy with the 750 I would not go out and get the T10's, unless you want to try a completely different sound signature.

Nov 18, 2014 at 9:36 AM Post #39 of 75

RHA Team - any insights?

Hello!

Cheers for the shout! We absolutely respect Joker's opinion, he's a very knowledgeable writer which is why we shipped him a T10i to check out. If the T10i isn't to Joker's tastes, that's fair enough, that's the nature of opinions, but we'd have to disagree - the T10i is very much an upgrade to the MA750 and MA750i in a number of ways including sound quality, comfort and technology.

Of course, we'd encourage anyone considering picking up any RHA product to read around and decide for themselves whether the T10i is right for them, different people will have different listening experiences with the same product. We send out review units to people because we want those considering RHA products to have as much information as possible before making a purchase.

Thanks again,

RHA

Nov 18, 2014 at 11:55 AM Post #40 of 75
The only issue I had with the 750 sound signature was that they at first seemed a little veiled. However, I tried the foam tips and that went away. I think perhaps it's a matter of finding the right tips. The supplied tips did not alleviate the veiled sensation. Since I'm not a big fan of foam tips, I've ordered the Sony Hybrids as I've heard they do an excellent job with these. 

MM

Nov 18, 2014 at 11:56 AM Post #41 of 75
Thanks RHA team!

I should note, I am passing along comments - not expressing a personal opinion, as I don't own the T-10s. I appreciate your providing the RHA perspective, which seems to make sense. 

Monte

Nov 18, 2014 at 4:37 PM Post #42 of 75
Hi RHA,
Thanks for the helpful responses. Just a quick question before I make an order - I'm living in Australia and the ebay item I'm ordering doesn't ship here, so I'm using a purchasing service to send the order from the US. Do you support making warranty claims and having the repaired product returned to me in Australia? What kind of verification of purchase is needed? Is the product serial number sufficient or do I need to send the original ebay invoice as well?

Nov 19, 2014 at 7:51 AM Post #43 of 75
  Hi RHA,
Thanks for the helpful responses. Just a quick question before I make an order - I'm living in Australia and the ebay item I'm ordering doesn't ship here, so I'm using a purchasing service to send the order from the US. Do you support making warranty claims and having the repaired product returned to me in Australia? What kind of verification of purchase is needed? Is the product serial number sufficient or do I need to send the original ebay invoice as well?

Hey Aram,

As we're very selective in our retailer partnerships - can I ask who it is on Ebay you're planning to buy from?

Thanks,

RHA Team

Nov 19, 2014 at 8:36 AM Post #44 of 75

Hey Aram,

As we're very selective in our retailer partnerships - can I ask who it is on Ebay you're planning to buy from?

Thanks,

RHA Team

Hi RHA,
I was planning on buying from NewEgg: http://www.ebay.com/itm/RHA-201040-MA750I-Noise-Isolating-In-Ear-Headphones-/291286889424?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d20d33d0. I also asked through your customer support and they mentioned RHA didn't support any warranty at all for products bought through Ebay, though several sellers mention the warranty in the title.

Nov 19, 2014 at 8:57 AM Post #45 of 75
  Hi RHA,
I was planning on buying from NewEgg: http://www.ebay.com/itm/RHA-201040-MA750I-Noise-Isolating-In-Ear-Headphones-/291286889424?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d20d33d0. I also asked through your customer support and they mentioned RHA didn't support any warranty at all for products bought through Ebay, though several sellers mention the warranty in the title.

Hey aramk,

The vast majority of resellers on ebay are unauthorised, including Newegg, so you definitely did the right thing to check in with us first, as the warranty would not have been covered had you purchased via an unauthorised vendor.

Thanks for checking with us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back