1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

A Review of MandarinEs Foam Tips

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last
  1. karloil
    yes. it actually happened by accident. i was cleaning the Symbios with alcohol and i noticed that the foam started to tear and disintegrate. so i removed all of them thinking that some of the foams would go inside the nozzles (don't want that to happen) and i tried them out - not bad really.

2. Slater
    Nice

3. HungryPanda
    With just a little rougher surface :)

4. karloil
    My pairs doesn't have such rough surface, just got lucky maybe

HungryPanda likes this.
  5. ip_csl
    It seems good, order today for my JH Lola

6. notfitforpublic
    Oh? The eBay shop is showing Out of Stock... Where did you order from?

7. Francisk
    Go to https://www.facebook.com/MandarinEsFoam/ and message Csaba. I ordered my Symbio ear-tips directly from him. Hope this helps.

8. notfitforpublic
    Huh, bummer. Dont have a Facebook account (and won't ever). I'll PM @garcsa and see if I can arrange something. Thanks for the info.

9. HungryPanda
    I think Audio Sanctuary still have them in stock

10. notfitforpublic
    Nice, price the same as through the actual supplier? Between shipping and the state of the Canadian dollar seems pretty pricey for 3 tips (Just over $30CND).

Cruising through this thread, these seem to fit a tad larger than other tips. Any Large Spin Fit (Noble Sage) users wanna chime in on what size they use for these? Large or Medium?

11. karloil
    i used to own a Savant and i used Spiral Dots on them. Now the Spiral Dots is equivalent to the Wide Bore version. As for the size - Since the foam doesn't really shrink that much - i suggest you use 1 size smaller than your usual

notfitforpublic likes this.
  12. HungryPanda
    I bought medium and they were a bit too big so ordered small and all is well

13. ExpatinJapan
    Sizes

N:
    diameter x height (in mm)
    13x10, 12x10, 11x9.

W:
    13.5x9.5, 12x9, 10.5x9.

AudiophileMiggy likes this.
  14. mashuto
    I can vouch for going down a size. The larges give me the best seal, but the foam is stiff and it causes real pain for me after a relatively small amount of time. Unfortunately for my iems, I couldnt get a good seal with the mediums (this is with the original normal bore, not wide bore). I kind of wish they were offered in different shapes too, instead of just the wide round shape, but more of a longer shape as well as those types seem to usually work better for me that the fatter wider tips.

15. tuckers
    I love the sound of the Comply Ts200 on my DITA The Answers. But I notice that the foam gets softer after a few weeks and the sound changes for the worse. After about 4 weeks they lose bass strength especially in the lower bass, and midrange thickness. So I am looking for an alternative. What size of these would be equivalent of T200 size?

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last