1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

A Review of MandarinEs Foam Tips

First

Back
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
  1. Brave Heart
    I got some of these to try and they fit and seal very well.
    I sometimes struggle to get a fit with IEMs but these work well with my RHA MA750.

2. broopa
    Just got these yesterday for my Solaris, love the isolation they give compared to spinfits. They do feel a little larger than spinfits though and fatigue my ear a little bit. Maybe I just haven't compressed the foam enough yet.

3. Acher
    I have just ordered the Mandarines eartips (Symbio W) for my Custom Art FIBAE Black (universal fit) and I’m very satisfied. It brings perfect combination of original silicon tips and Comply SmartCore. The silicone one lacks isolation, dynamics and punching bass. The Comply bring this to the play, but for the price of little bit veiled sound. Symbio has the best of both worlds and it’s amazing. Brings final and perfect solution for me!

Only be aware of its size, I usually use all tips in large size so I have ordered all three Symbio tips in L version to find out that they are really big and uncomfortable for long listening periods. So the next week I have to order three M version to save my painful ears :) :) :)

HungryPanda likes this.
  4. davidcotton
    Try a size smaller?

garcsa likes this.
  5. RikudouGoku
    Are the large sizes out of stock? Can't chose at the site, only shows up to medium

6. garcsa
    PM sent.

7. SheriDublin126
    Same here, I tried to order a variety pack of the symbio w: s,m,l. The option is not available on the site as the large is not available...

8. garcsa
    Thanks to huge to demand L is temporary out of stock. Please stay tuned - a week or so...

HungryPanda likes this.
First

Back
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22