A Review of MandarinEs Foam Tips
Aug 28, 2019 at 7:11 AM Post #331 of 446
I got some of these to try and they fit and seal very well.
I sometimes struggle to get a fit with IEMs but these work well with my RHA MA750.

Aug 28, 2019 at 9:27 AM Post #332 of 446
Just got these yesterday for my Solaris, love the isolation they give compared to spinfits. They do feel a little larger than spinfits though and fatigue my ear a little bit. Maybe I just haven't compressed the foam enough yet.

Sep 7, 2019 at 3:51 AM Post #333 of 446
I have just ordered the Mandarines eartips (Symbio W) for my Custom Art FIBAE Black (universal fit) and I’m very satisfied. It brings perfect combination of original silicon tips and Comply SmartCore. The silicone one lacks isolation, dynamics and punching bass. The Comply bring this to the play, but for the price of little bit veiled sound. Symbio has the best of both worlds and it’s amazing. Brings final and perfect solution for me!

Only be aware of its size, I usually use all tips in large size so I have ordered all three Symbio tips in L version to find out that they are really big and uncomfortable for long listening periods. So the next week I have to order three M version to save my painful ears :) :) :)

Sep 7, 2019 at 4:49 AM Post #334 of 446
Just got these yesterday for my Solaris, love the isolation they give compared to spinfits. They do feel a little larger than spinfits though and fatigue my ear a little bit. Maybe I just haven't compressed the foam enough yet.
Try a size smaller?

Oct 7, 2019 at 3:16 PM Post #339 of 446
Thanks to huge to demand L is temporary out of stock. Please stay tuned - a week or so...

I guess S and L are out of stock. Any idea when you will have a SML package available again?

Oct 22, 2019 at 3:54 PM Post #342 of 446
Do Symbio have any plans to release an XL size?

Turns out I have giant ear canals and the Ls are just a hair too small to seal completely and give me a full sub bass experience (unless I clench my jaw, which isn’t really sustainable).

I’m still seriously impressed with how well they work and how much better the mids and treble sound compared to Shure olives. If I could get a full seal they’d match the olives there as well, and maybe exceed them for bass detail.

Oct 23, 2019 at 12:47 AM Post #343 of 446

Turns out I have giant ear canals and the Ls are just a hair too small to seal completely and give me a full sub bass experience (unless I clench my jaw, which isn’t really sustainable).

I’m still seriously impressed with how well they work and how much better the mids and treble sound compared to Shure olives. If I could get a full seal they’d match the olives there as well, and maybe exceed them for bass detail.
I'm similarly afflicted. I'd like these too. In the meantime what works best for me are Final E Series size LL tips (available in the UK at hifiheadphones). They're not foams, but I do get a good seal.

Oct 23, 2019 at 6:33 AM Post #344 of 446
D222DF31-B292-41FD-86A3-77697DD2EC72.jpeg
I'm similarly afflicted. I'd like these too. In the meantime what works best for me are Final E Series size LL tips (available in the UK at hifiheadphones). They're not foams, but I do get a good seal.

Thank you for the tip :smirk:, glad you found a solution! I,ve always steered clear of silicone but will investigate.

Edit: double tip fix using Shure soft flex large. Very happy with this arrangement.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2019 at 1:09 AM Post #345 of 446

Symbio W:
L: 9.5mm x 13.3mm
M: 9mm x 12,2mm
S: 9mm x 10,1mm

:vulcan:

Final E type:
SS : Height 8.5mm Wide 10.4mm
S : Height 8.7mm Wide 11.1mm
M : Height 8.9mm Wide 11.9mm
L : Height 9.1mm Wide 12.7mm
LL : Height 9.3mm Wide 13.4mm

Users who are viewing this thread