S: 9mm x 10,1mm

:vulcan:

Final E type:
SS : Height 8.5mm Wide 10.4mm
S : Height 8.7mm Wide 11.1mm
M : Height 8.9mm Wide 11.9mm
L : Height 9.1mm Wide 12.7mm
LL : Height 9.3mm Wide 13.4mm

Thanks for the comparison. By the numbers, I should be just as happy with Symbio W L as with Final E LL. Yet the Finals seal my ear quite well, while the Symbios unfortunately just do not. (Unless you've changed size of your L in the last couple of years. But I don't think you have, right?)

Oct 24, 2019 at 4:30 AM Post #347 of 446
Thanks for the comparison. By the numbers, I should be just as happy with Symbio W L as with Final E LL. Yet the Finals seal my ear quite well, while the Symbios unfortunately just do not. (Unless you've changed size of your L in the last couple of years. But I don't think you have, right?)
Great!
I'm glad you did find eartips which fits your ear canals.
:ok_hand:

Oct 27, 2019 at 7:01 PM Post #348 of 446
How long does it typically take for an order to reach the Mid East Coast of the USA?

Oct 28, 2019 at 9:22 AM Post #349 of 446
How long does it typically take for an order to reach the Mid East Coast of the USA?
Took about 10 days to get to me in FL.

Oct 29, 2019 at 6:00 AM Post #351 of 446

Do not just think about size. The Finals are a bit more bulbous and the material is a tiny bit more grippy - its serves one great if you tends to push your tips all the way in until you can't push it any further. The symbios are widest at the foot and the material are harder - shape and hardness are two qualities one must bear in mind in working with a certain type of tips. Try not to push your symbios all the way in like your finals - instead leave it shallow and stop pushing when you can feel the widest part entering / touching the entrance of your ear canal. Hold it there for a short while to let the foam expand helps too.

For me L size work best - and is what I'm using with my various iems - but I crave for something between M and L from Symbio to be my endgame tips.

Oct 30, 2019 at 7:56 AM Post #352 of 446
Do not just think about size. The Finals are a bit more bulbous and the material is a tiny bit more grippy - its serves one great if you tends to push your tips all the way in until you can't push it any further. The symbios are widest at the foot and the material are harder - shape and hardness are two qualities one must bear in mind in working with a certain type of tips. Try not to push your symbios all the way in like your finals - instead leave it shallow and stop pushing when you can feel the widest part entering / touching the entrance of your ear canal. Hold it there for a short while to let the foam expand helps too.

For me L size work best - and is what I'm using with my various iems - but I crave for something between M and L from Symbio to be my endgame tips.

Right said @productred .

Oct 31, 2019 at 10:59 PM Post #353 of 446
Brings out a bit more detail in the upper mids and tightens up the bass substantially. I’ve also tried combining the spiral dot tips with the symbio foam and it gets a bit warmer and slightly more soundstage.
Thank you @garcsa

2C32F192-4511-4B6A-8956-358393999F2C.jpeg

Oct 31, 2019 at 11:02 PM Post #354 of 446
Still waiting on mine. Processed on October 16th.

Nov 5, 2019 at 1:41 AM Post #358 of 446
Are the peel eartips good for sibilant iems. I need new eartips for the Mee audio pinnacle px and I'm not sure what is the best option

They dun tame the sibilance but they won't make it worse either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back