A New forum Home For Headphoners!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2001 at 11:41 PM Post #31 of 79
Great job, Jude! Very professional, very fast, very full-featured. Wow!

Is there a chat feature on here now or in this site's future? I noticed that there was a listing of which users were "on" the boards at any time -- that seems an ideal way to stimulate chat room discussion.

My god, there are a staggering number of checkboxes... I'm suffering information overload...

By the way -- how did everyone hear about these forums? I got the news at RAO (rec.audio.opinion, a newsgroup).

Jun 22, 2001 at 1:33 AM Post #32 of 79
Jude, buddy!!!!

Great stuff!! I like the PM and the ease of vB codes. I'll tell ya though, it won't be complete till Chu gets here.

Jun 22, 2001 at 1:35 AM Post #33 of 79
Good job Jude, thanks for the hard work !

Now if CHu can link this forum up it will all be back to normal
cool.gif

Tides

Jun 22, 2001 at 4:43 AM Post #34 of 79
Hi guys, This site looks great! Sorry I deprived you of your meeting place so abruptly.
frown.gif
It is just the cost of that excess bandwidth usage shocked me - I never expected it to be that high. Hopefully, I will be able to reprogram the site so that bandwidth usage from bots can be restricted. If I can't, this looks like a great alternative.
smily_headphones1.gif

I am going to publish a link to this forum on the HeadWize homepage and will leave it posted even after I restore the HeadWize forums. It will only benefit everyone to have more headphone-related sites active.

Jun 22, 2001 at 5:57 AM Post #36 of 79
Very cool site! I don't have to 'log in' for each post!!

Seriously, I hardly posted at all on Headwize and I was havin' a serious Jones when it went down ... I can't imagine how you 4000 - 5000 posters felt!!

Great to be back,

Jun 22, 2001 at 2:36 PM Post #38 of 79
THANK YOU JUDE! (virtual group hug)
biggrin.gif

Jun 23, 2001 at 2:56 AM Post #39 of 79
Jude,
Is it possible for you to add 1 more Smily icon with the Cans on it ? So it is much easier then to link it.

It represents us Headwizers !
smile.gif

Thanks heheh

Jun 23, 2001 at 6:45 AM Post #41 of 79
Totally excellent, now we are stylin~!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jude ~ you delivered once again ~!

something i cant say about my NY knicks and NY Giants...
frown.gif

Jun 23, 2001 at 10:06 PM Post #42 of 79
Wow this place is great, I was beginning to miss headwize, hopefully it'll be up and running soon, if not this is a great alternative!

Jun 24, 2001 at 12:35 AM Post #44 of 79
Hey jude, how about adding in that other big grin with headphones on smiley? I just loved that one!
biggrin.gif

Jun 24, 2001 at 12:57 AM Post #45 of 79
Quote:

Originally posted by Vertigo-1
Hey jude, how about adding in that other big grin with headphones on smiley? I just loved that one!
biggrin.gif

No problem! But someone's going to have to headphone-ize any of the smileys then want changed. Unfortunately, I'm too strapped for time to do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back