A look inside the Grado factory
Feb 18, 2009 at 10:54 PM Post #77 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbd2884 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've sat on the AD900s a few times, granted it was on a couch not a hard wooden chair. Listening in bed and misplaced them, readjusted the bedding, headphones flying across the bed onto the floor. Repeatedly dropped them. What else can I do to try to unintentionally destroy them?
- See why I am not considering such beautiful Wood Headphones? I'd surely mess em up quick.

Are you lame or something? I wouldn't worry about the headphones, I'd make sure you wear a padded helmet to avoid further damage...

Feb 18, 2009 at 10:57 PM Post #78 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by robm321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you lame or something? I wouldn't worry about the headphones, I'd make sure you wear a padded helmet to avoid further damage...

This is more appropriate..
230176186.jpg

Feb 18, 2009 at 10:57 PM Post #79 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by robm321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha... true that.

Feb 18, 2009 at 10:58 PM Post #80 of 116
Quote:

metal1.JPG

ROFLMAO!!

C'mon dude, that's obviously a picture taken from behind a glass, you can see people's reflection in the glass. That's hilarious!

As to the other photos you posted, still miles and miles better than what I see in the Grado shop in terms of professionalism. They look incredible, unbelievable, mind boggling stupendous in comparison to the Grado shop. They look like a high tech manufacturing/repair shop, not some dirty, hand built shed in my dad's backyard where he stores landscaping equipment.

+1
Whoever thinks thats smoke...LOL sorry but you need to see a doctor, thats clearly camera flash off of glass, hence the reflections. If you don't believe me, go try it out.

Feb 18, 2009 at 10:59 PM Post #81 of 116
Quote:

I bet not as my AD900s are made in Japan. And its already been verified the AD700 is made in Japan. Good try though, AD900 is rock solid, incredibly well built awesome work of art.

Did I say AD900 are made in China? No I didn't because I know they are made in Japan.

"Nope, Taiwan but designed in Japan as far as I know. "

Headphonic - Australian Headphone Forums :: View topic - Beyer DT440 or Audio Technica AD700

Sorry dude but I believe Marcus. This guy knows more about headphones than you.

But keep posting more crap. You're just embarrassing yourself
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 18, 2009 at 11:02 PM Post #82 of 116
Quote:

You need to learn to have some fun and remove your head from your own ass, the humor dies immediately in the gaseous stank.

Humor? No, buddy, I meant it. All of your talk is that of a troll - disingenuous, hyperbolic, and obviously untrue. Indeed, your noggin is stuck up the ol' poopshoot.

Feb 18, 2009 at 11:07 PM Post #83 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by mike6502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Humor? No, buddy, I meant it. All of your talk is that of a troll - disingenuous, hyperbolic, and obviously untrue. Indeed, your noggin is stuck up the ol' poopshoot.

This guy is definitely trolling, just look at his last post in "AD700 lacking bass thread".

Feb 18, 2009 at 11:14 PM Post #84 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by hardstyler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This guy is definitely trolling, just look at his last post in "AD700 lacking bass thread".

Hahah yea he is
darthsmile.gif
@ your response

Feb 18, 2009 at 11:15 PM Post #85 of 116
Quote:

I bet not as my AD900s are made in Japan. And its already been verified the AD700 is made in Japan. Good try though, AD900 is rock solid, incredibly well built awesome work of art.

But yeah I'll stop, having way too much fun for my health as it is, my head may implode from too much fun. But seriously, this dude is appalled at Grado shop and will never ever, buy any Grado product as long as they look like torture devices and DIY projects.

You need to learn to have some fun and remove your head from your own ass, the humor dies immediately in the gaseous stank.

You all suck, lol. Anyway its your good right to never buy a grado because of the way its built and the way it looks. I think its clear that you have different priorities here than the most of us (which is seeking for good sound). Carry on.

Feb 18, 2009 at 11:15 PM Post #86 of 116
mdb2884 does this a lot
rolleyes.gif
Seriously guys just laugh him off or reply once there's no need to go on and on. Letting someone get the last word usually lets them go away ego intact when they've got nothing new to reply to
wink.gif

Grados are like that average looking girl who's great in the sack
devil_face.gif

Feb 18, 2009 at 11:16 PM Post #87 of 116
I don't see what the big problem is... The place I used to work at looks similar to Grado's factory. Did you guys expect everything to be automated with machinery or something? A lot of this stuff has to be put together by hand. Yes, the place looks kinda old, but if I'm not mistaken they've been there for a long time.

Feb 18, 2009 at 11:26 PM Post #89 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by chinesekiwi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
eh?

No it doesn't...

Honestly, I've never seen a worked in workshop that ever clean during operation as it's near impossible and in fact, a hazard.
This ain't a kitchen you know.

If maybe I dunno, the workers were white, you wouldn't have the same impression?
This post shows you never been in a workshop before / you never did any kind of workshop at school.

Oh, I have done workshop at school, woodworking and electrical. BTW you can make a point without being smug about it.
smile.gif
Just a thought.

Feb 19, 2009 at 12:18 AM Post #90 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMan007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
mdb2884 does this a lot
rolleyes.gif
Seriously guys just laugh him off or reply once there's no need to go on and on. Letting someone get the last word usually lets them go away ego intact when they've got nothing new to reply to
wink.gif

The problem REALLY comes 4 months down the road when someone (a newer member, lets assume) searches and finds this thread.

Being a newby with little time to interact with mdb2884 he has not formed an accurate opinion of him. Because of mdb's posts in this thread, said newby may be turned off to grados entirely, despite the fact that they may PERFECTLY match his "sound signature" desires. because of a few threads that go unchecked and unreplied some newby could spend eons searching for the right AKG or sennheiser because he wants something sounds like a grado, but cant buy grados because mdb and others slammed them so well. The posts mocking every aspect of "gradoship" went unchallenged, they must be true and accurate! its a reasonable line of thinking...

Perhaps a few years down the road the same newby may even form an accurate opinion of mdb, but by then it is human nature to forget who said what that got you turned OFF to something and he dosnt even know, but he took bad advice from a prejudiced poster looking to stir the pot and nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back