Klipsch S4i
MetroFi 600vi
NuForce NE-700m
MEElectronics CC51
MEElectronics MP6
Audéo Perfect Bass 022
Etymotic MC3
Apple dual-driver IEMs

New to the forums, but have been creeping for a while. Read a lot around here and couldn't decide which iPhone-ready IEM would be best for me, so just decided to buy them all :) Will be posting pictures and thoughts in the coming week or two. Stay tuned!

Mar 28, 2011 at 7:40 AM Post #2 of 3
any chance you can add thinksound ts02+mic to the list
regular_smile%20.gif

Jun 15, 2011 at 6:10 PM Post #3 of 3
hey guys, sorry for the long delay. time did not permit to me write out a full review for each of these, but i did use each one for several days at a time. through this i had narrowed it down to the apple dual-driver IEMs and the Meelec CC51p. It was close but the CC51p was the winner due to its tight and punchy bass as well as authoritative mids. No other headphones was able to reproduce so accurately, and they really made me FEEL the drum beats without feeling boomy. With that being said, I HATE everything else about the headphones: the cord is too long and the most tangle-prone of the bunch, the mic button is awkward and hard to push, and and cord and connector itself is weak (had to send it in once for exchange, customer service was excellent though). But even despite all of these weaknesses, the CC51p just sounded SO much better than the rest of the group that I had to stick with them. Hope this helps. If anyone has specific questions on the other ones, let me know and I'll do my best to answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back