30% off eBay B/O's: Amp time :)
Jul 26, 2008 at 11:19 AM Post #48 of 75
It seems the % of cash back changes with time.

I thought it would be some great opporturnity as well to sell things. Since one can just open a auction with "buy-it-now" option and tell others to use this cash-back program to get rebate. However, this program just seems too good to be true that not all people will beleive this! I actually think this cash-back program benefit the seller more, coz the seller can sell things at a relative higher price and get the full price back immediatly (they don't have to wait 60 days to get rebate).

And it seems the 10% off coupon from ebay can only be used once!?

Jul 26, 2008 at 2:15 PM Post #49 of 75
Not sure how long this "promo" will last. But I did get something that I wanted but will wait my 60 days to see if the money actually shows up at the live.com site and is sent to me or transfered to paypal,,,BEFORE I make another big purchase. You get three buys from this program, so if it works it's a great way to get some deals on some of the more expensive HP's.

Aug 12, 2008 at 12:30 AM Post #51 of 75
Can someone explain why Microsoft would be willing to send up to $250 to people for buying products they have no interest in? We're talking the potential of a gigantic amount of money. What's in it for Microsoft? One would think that if they were to randomly start giving millions of dollars away in promotion, they'd at least do it to promote Microsoft products .... not to benefit ebay sellers or paypal.

Would everyone who has "won" this remarkable rebate recently, please let us know how it went?

Aug 12, 2008 at 1:37 AM Post #53 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbriant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can someone explain why Microsoft would be willing to send up to $250 to people for buying products they have no interest in? We're talking the potential of a gigantic amount of money. What's in it for Microsoft? One would think that if they were to randomly start giving millions of dollars away in promotion, they'd at least do it to promote Microsoft products .... not to benefit ebay sellers or paypal.

Would everyone who has "won" this remarkable rebate recently, please let us know how it went?

I can tell you how everything went after 17 days from now. That's when I'm supposed to get my money back and so far, nothing looks outta place.

Aug 12, 2008 at 3:09 AM Post #54 of 75
Microsoft's done crazier stuff than this to promote Live Search.

They sent me a shipping address verification a week ago for prizes I "won" from Club Live about a year ago. They voided the prizes because they knew I cheated (6k points in 30mins? >_>), and yet now it says to double check my shipping address since it's shipping in 12 weeks apparently
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 7, 2008 at 12:44 AM Post #55 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbriant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

At the 60 day mark, when Live Search said the deal would go through, I received an email saying it was being processed & sent to paypal, but it would be another 14 days.

Today, 11 days later, I received the actual deposit (for my 1st purchase
wink.gif
) into my paypal acct & transferred it to my bank acct.
smily_headphones1.gif
. So, the rebate is the real deal!

Although it isn't anywhere near the original 25-35% it was for awhile, if anybody's interested, it is still available @ 8% as of now. What the heck, if you're going to be buying something anyway, it's an extra savings that doesn't conflict with any other sale or rebate or deal going on.

Sep 7, 2008 at 3:39 AM Post #58 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by lucifix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does this work on eBay?
If so, how do I do it?

Can't seem to get the banner on the ebay page.

This happened to me when I was using firefox. So, make sure you're using internet explorer for this to work.

I'm currently waiting for MS to transfer money into my paypal account. This was a great opportunity when it was 35%. I only got 25% but I'm happy.
o2smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back