30% off eBay B/O's: Amp time :)
Jun 21, 2008 at 11:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 75

CountChoculaBot

500+ Head-Fier
Microsoft Live Search 35% cash back... - AV123.com Forum

It's a great excuse to buy an amp off eBay, though the only ones I know of that are listed are Little Dot and Darkvoice.

*update*

It's now 25%. Yay
biggrin.gif

Edit 10/6

It's back! 30%
biggrin.gif

Jun 22, 2008 at 12:14 AM Post #2 of 75
Can anybody else confirm if this is some form of scam? I'm a bit discomforted about having to buy an item and then trying to use the code afterwards...

Jun 22, 2008 at 1:05 AM Post #5 of 75
Just bought HA25D

Jun 22, 2008 at 2:25 AM Post #7 of 75
triple-fi's for 339.99 - 10%PayPal discount = $305.99 shipped

MS Cashback = $68.00

end price = $238.00

hella good deal
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks for the heads up

Jun 22, 2008 at 4:24 PM Post #9 of 75
There's an awful lot of terms and conditions associated with this. While it appears legit and it's a very tempting deal, you have to wonder if it will come back and bite you in the butt later on. Very tempting though.

Jun 22, 2008 at 4:29 PM Post #11 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by dosquito /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol, i tell my dad about it and he refuses to buy anything, saying it's too good to be true and asking why microsoft would pay people to use paypal
rolleyes.gif

I agree, there's something about it that I don't trust. It's too much of a savings to make sense.

Jun 22, 2008 at 4:42 PM Post #12 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by CountChoculaBot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Microsoft Live Search 35% cash back... - AV123.com Forum

It's a great excuse to buy an amp off eBay, though the only ones I know of that are listed are Little Dot and Darkvoice.

First 20% off that link, then if you're lucky this code will get another 10% off: CJUNE0810P

Here's some guy who got the code to work after it refused to validate:
SlickDeals.net Forums - View Single Post - 35% cash back from eBay purchase using Microsoft Live Search *No selling!*

A few days ago you could get 45% off... *drools, then smacks self for missing the opportunity*

Thanks for the info.

The 10% code didn't work for me. I got the following rejection message: "This redemption code is linked to another PayPal account and can't be used with this PayPal account."

Jun 22, 2008 at 5:31 PM Post #13 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by dosquito /img/forum/go_quote.gif
zotjen could you please help us out and and describe some of the tricky things in the terms? seems pretty straightforward to me

I didn't say there was anything tricky, and to be honest, I didn't read through all the terms. I'm just wondering if at some point you'll be hit with a ton of email offers or something. Regarding the terms, there's two different ones. One for the cashback offer and the one for the Live Search sign up which is required.

eBay

Windows Live Help

Jun 22, 2008 at 6:22 PM Post #14 of 75
Microsoft has had some crazy deals in the past and they all turned out legit. Now, I wouldn't feel safe buying something that's way over my budget but that's just me. I just don't like waiting for 2 months to get my money back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back