2359glenn | studio
Apr 19, 2022 at 1:40 PM Post #39,541 of 39,986
Hi Friends,

I want to buy a Glenn OTL for my 300 ohm headphones (6XX, VC, etc)

Anything out there in anyone’s stable you are considering parting with?
@JazzVinyl mentioned he knew of one?

Apr 25, 2022 at 9:19 PM Post #39,542 of 39,986
If anyone is interested in a fully loaded Glenn OTL, mine is going up for sale towards the end of March. Drop me a pm if interested or want more details.

EDIT: Sold to @robo24

So what will your next amp adventure be… custom or commercial build? Btw, the Atlantic looks drop dead gorgeous inside your listening space.

Apr 26, 2022 at 12:17 AM Post #39,543 of 39,986
May 13, 2022 at 8:44 AM Post #39,545 of 39,986
GOTL / Verite Closed / John Mayall Fest this morning.

GOTL1.jpg

JMWC.jpgJMAF70.jpg

Life is good!

May 13, 2022 at 12:18 PM Post #39,546 of 39,986
Reading through this thread got me interested in buying a GOTL. How do you buy one or how do I get on the waitlist?

May 13, 2022 at 12:30 PM Post #39,547 of 39,986
Reading through this thread got me interested in buying a GOTL. How do you buy one or how do I get on the waitlist?

Your best bet is to find a used one, it seems Glenn never seems to visit these forums anymore and I have not heard of anybody getting a new amp from him in quite some time.

May 13, 2022 at 1:18 PM Post #39,548 of 39,986
Your best bet is to find a used one, it seems Glenn never seems to visit these forums anymore and I have not heard of anybody getting a new amp from him in quite some time.
I would venture a guess that no new Glenn amp has been built since COVID started 2+ years ago.

May 18, 2022 at 2:55 PM Post #39,549 of 39,986
Hi Friends,

Need some help here. Do any one has got the contact details of @2359glenn ? Its been a while no one has heard from him here in this thread but I was in touch with him time to time & he clearly told me that he has not stopped building amp + he will build my amp for which I have given the advance as well. So I am still waiting for the build to start but its been a while after he told me getting the chassis for the amp (roughly 2 months now) & no communication after that. I have been trying to connect with him but no luck. I mean after in the queue for more than 2 years & then still this wait & waiting for an answer.
So plz, if anyone has contact of @2359glenn please ask him to get in touch with me or revert at least. I hope he is doing well.

Best regards

May 18, 2022 at 3:11 PM Post #39,550 of 39,986
Hi Friends,

Need some help here. Do any one has got the contact details of @2359glenn ? Its been a while no one has heard from him here in this thread but I was in touch with him time to time & he clearly told me that he has not stopped building amp + he will build my amp for which I have given the advance as well. So I am still waiting for the build to start but its been a while after he told me getting the chassis for the amp (roughly 2 months now) & no communication after that. I have been trying to connect with him but no luck. I mean after in the queue for more than 2 years & then still this wait & waiting for an answer.
So plz, if anyone has contact of @2359glenn please ask him to get in touch with me or revert at least. I hope he is doing well.

Best regards
Try emailing him at the same address you sent the deposit to.

May 18, 2022 at 3:13 PM Post #39,551 of 39,986
I want to share my situation as well, as I feel people need to know what the current state of the queue is. I have been in the queue for just shy of 3 years now, and haven't had any communication from Glenn in 1 year and 9 months. I have messaged him several times in that period, as well as trying the email associated with his paypal account when I paid him 3 years ago. No response. For a long time now I have been trying to get a refund, as 3 years is a long time for change, and I no longer need the amp and don't feel comfortable having my money tied up in a product that just isn't coming. But no refund has been given either. Further, there have been reports of people saying Glenn will build the amp "soon" or "in x months from now", but it appears no amp has been produced in a long time.

All that being said, I recognize that the last couple years have been tough, and I sincerely hope he's ok and healthy. I miss seeing him around here and I hope we can get some clear information from him soon.

May 19, 2022 at 8:56 AM Post #39,552 of 39,986
A few have said that Glenn is building amps again.

He has not posted here in a long time, so who knows.

I would say that everybody's best bet to get ahold of him would be however they communicated with him before.

Hopefully he is doing OK.

If so I would surely hope there would be some sort of communication.

May 19, 2022 at 2:27 PM Post #39,553 of 39,986
May 19, 2022 at 2:39 PM Post #39,554 of 39,986
I want to share my situation as well, as I feel people need to know what the current state of the queue is. I have been in the queue for just shy of 3 years now, and haven't had any communication from Glenn in 1 year and 9 months. I have messaged him several times in that period, as well as trying the email associated with his paypal account when I paid him 3 years ago. No response. For a long time now I have been trying to get a refund, as 3 years is a long time for change, and I no longer need the amp and don't feel comfortable having my money tied up in a product that just isn't coming. But no refund has been given either. Further, there have been reports of people saying Glenn will build the amp "soon" or "in x months from now", but it appears no amp has been produced in a long time.

All that being said, I recognize that the last couple years have been tough, and I sincerely hope he's ok and healthy. I miss seeing him around here and I hope we can get some clear information from him soon.
Not sure how many people are in the same state & hoping Glenn will built their amp. Not ethical at all & especially when people trusted, believed in him for such a long time, no matter how hard the last 2 years for all of us (after all we are in the same boat). Not sure if we ever get the amp or our money back.

May 19, 2022 at 2:41 PM Post #39,555 of 39,986
If he ever does come out of radio silence, I'm sure there are a number of people who are interested in a Glenn and would be happy to buy someone out for their place in the queue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back