2359glenn | studio
Mar 4, 2014 at 11:53 PM Post #8,941 of 40,001
  Clayton..I assume you are at the courthouse near City hall...this is the best food in that area: http://frenchsoulfood.com/
Good Luck!

OMg! I Passed there on the way home and stopped to look at the menu. It was the best place I had come across walking home through the Tenderloin. Your post has solidified an arrangement for a taste there with a friend on Thursday night. A belated dinner engagement. He's moved into the digs above Whole Foods on Market and Dolores.

Mar 5, 2014 at 3:53 AM Post #8,942 of 40,001
Shoot! I might have to come up and investigate. 
tongue_smile.gif
 I usually do the Oakland-Berkeley swath but...

FileItem-270766-home.jpg

Mar 5, 2014 at 4:36 AM Post #8,943 of 40,001
I read this and just think "I'm in the wrong area."

If any one has a lead for an ASQ certified CMM operator with years of blueprint and GD & T experience, let me know.
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 5, 2014 at 9:12 AM Post #8,945 of 40,001
Like this one I did for Xmas?  

Alright alright, I'll stop posting my deserts now
rolleyes.gif

Members of the Jury. I present evidence to support the fact that Ultra is the best-est host in all of Europe (and in my book, the World as well). He can bake, grill and also put you in solitary confinement with implements of torture, i.e., incredible headphones, and headphone amps that he owns that I will eventually want.

Mar 5, 2014 at 11:53 AM Post #8,946 of 40,001

Members of the Jury. I present evidence to support the fact that Ultra is the best-est host in all of Europe (and in my book, the World as well). He can bake, grill and also put you in solitary confinement with implements of torture, i.e., incredible headphones, and headphone amps that he owns that I will eventually want.

But Clayton...you ate ALL the evidence! 
eek.gif

All that remains are your sugary fingerprints all over Ultra's headphones and amps!!
Must get fresh evidence...

Mar 5, 2014 at 1:07 PM Post #8,947 of 40,001
While waiting to be seated in the jury box, I spotted an image of the Virgin Mary on a courtroom floor tile.

Mar 5, 2014 at 2:21 PM Post #8,948 of 40,001
While waiting to be seated in the jury box, I spotted an image of the Virgin Mary on a courtroom floor tile.

Clayton,
This is what I suggest:
1. Show the image to the judge.
2. Ask him how seeing the Virgin Mary should influence your deliberation.
3. Stop at Brenda's for lunch on the way home...you should get excused from duty! 
biggrin.gif

Mar 5, 2014 at 8:58 PM Post #8,949 of 40,001
San Francisco Public Utilities Commission Headquarters
On my lunch break I happened upon this building.

Dismissed from Jury Duty today I photographed Brenda's on the way home. I am eating there tomorrow evening.

Mar 5, 2014 at 9:12 PM Post #8,951 of 40,001

Dismissed from Jury Duty today I photographed Brenda's on the way home. I am eating there tomorrow evening.

I'm certain 'Aquarium of the Bay' (Pier 39) is a fine place to see swimming creatures. BUT Brenda has Jumbo Shrimp swimming, too! 
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 5, 2014 at 9:42 PM Post #8,953 of 40,001

Where is Brenda? I need to add it to my SF list.

smiley_thumb.gif
 It's in The City That knows How (San Francisco) but I've not tested the joint... yet. I'm both Creole and curious, so watch out! 
wink_face.gif

Clayton SF will be our iReporter on the ground tomorrow night. 

Mar 5, 2014 at 9:53 PM Post #8,954 of 40,001
smiley_thumb.gif
 It's in The City That knows How (San Francisco) but I've not tested the joint... yet. I'm both Creole and curious, so watch out! :wink_face:

Clayton SF will be our iReporter on the ground tomorrow night. 

Send me the addy, I will test the joint for you...

Mar 5, 2014 at 9:54 PM Post #8,955 of 40,001
Hug a tree for me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back