2359glenn | studio
Sep 15, 2013 at 11:57 PM Post #4,891 of 40,001
Gorgeous looking amp, well done Glenn.
Tyrell you are very lucky.

One of my headphone amps is also using transistor control for the heaters (2V to 10V, user adjustable), it's a good idea.
RWA also use D-Class in their designs and so do my B&O monitors.
I do agree with Glenn, no point for small powers.

Eric I can see the Muses inside Tyrell's amp.

Sep 16, 2013 at 2:25 AM Post #4,892 of 40,001
Goodness. I don't touch my computer over the weekend and look at what I miss. Good thing my phone alerted me to Stavros's email.

I'm kind of at a loss for words to be honest and don't know what to say except its beautiful and thank you so much for everything Glenn.

One thing im curious about though...Are the caster feet not on it yet or is that shag carpeting? :)

Sep 16, 2013 at 7:08 AM Post #4,895 of 40,001
  Gorgeous looking amp, well done Glenn.
Tyrell you are very lucky.

One of my headphone amps is also using transistor control for the heaters (2V to 10V, user adjustable), it's a good idea.
RWA also use D-Class in their designs and so do my B&O monitors.
I do agree with Glenn, no point for small powers.

Eric I can see the Muses inside Tyrell's amp.

Better than Siren's. Tyrell would never turn his amp off!

Sep 16, 2013 at 8:37 AM Post #4,896 of 40,001
Goodness. I don't touch my computer over the weekend and look at what I miss. Good thing my phone alerted me to Stavros's email.

I'm kind of at a loss for words to be honest and don't know what to say except its beautiful and thank you so much for everything Glenn.

One thing im curious about though...Are the caster feet not on it yet or is that shag carpeting? :)

When I took those pictures the bottom plate was not on yet I wanted to get a picture of the underside
before I put it on. And I wanted to try it hooked to music so I just put it on the floor by my stereo
so I can hook the audio cables. Before all I did was run it hooked to equipment. I do want to try to
drive my speakers off it before I ship it.
The bottom plate with the casters are on now.

Sep 16, 2013 at 2:58 PM Post #4,897 of 40,001
45amp

I'm sure you've neither the time nor interest to YouTube the official weigh-in... but you could tell us!
popcorn.gif

Sep 16, 2013 at 9:04 PM Post #4,899 of 40,001
Hey, I made another Dutch apple pie.
Amps for Pies. It looks like a train wreck but it tastes oh so good!

Sep 16, 2013 at 10:48 PM Post #4,900 of 40,001
Nice...I just ran 7 miles and the first forum has a delicious looking Dutch apple pie....Clayton, I'll be right over....
cool.gif

Sep 16, 2013 at 11:23 PM Post #4,901 of 40,001

While you're perfecting this dish, here's an idea: 

Upon shipsupt's return to the Bay, you could bake one and bring it to the Bistro for the three of us (and staff)... 

And I, a Magnum of Veuve-Clicquot...

Izha-3ltr.jpg

And we could hang-out till the fat lady sings, talking about food, music, life, gears and more!

Veuve-Clicquot-Boursault.jpg

Sep 16, 2013 at 11:43 PM Post #4,903 of 40,001
  I know nothing about you tube wouldent know what to do to put it up on there nor the time to learn.

I can teach you how to watch some nice videos like the ones I sent you about exercising........

That looks great Clayton, save a slice for me please.

SO you have some great ideas!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back